2

Hey my name is Catra, Catra Weaver. I'm visiting the Highschool Bright Moon and I'm 17 years old. My bestfriends are scorpia and entrapta! Lonnie broke up with me because it wasn't just it i guess? I also play soccer and play the guitar ? Oh you wonder about my parents? Dad dead. Mom? Pff she should calm the shit down like i swear to god! She takes everything personal.

-
The day before

"Oh you mean that stupid blonde girl adora?" Catra heard a voice saying that. Well who's the blonde girl?

Adora is Catra's friend. They're not that close but they're friends! So it really pissed catra off when she heard hordak talk shit about her friend.

"Please, I bet you I can push her down the stairs tomorrow!" She heard another voice that must be Hordak's bestfriend Marc.

"Ugh her stupid hair poof is so annoying!" Catra had enough. She walkes out of the hallway towards Hordak and Marc.

"Hey Hordak" she said in her typical voice that annoyed Hordak.

"What do you want Weaver?" He asked and rolled his eyes. "Hm I don't like it when you talk shit about my friends" catra said and cracked her knuckles.

"OH PLEASE SHE IS YOUR FRIEND??" He said and hit Marcs shoulder. "THAT LOSER?!?"

Catra had enough, she didn't hesitate and instantly jumped on Hordak and claws his face. Marc didn't hesitate helping his friend and hit catra's face which gave her an black eye.

"you little piece of shit!" Catra hissed and jumped on both of them which made the boys tremble and hit the floor.

"Next time think before you decide to talk shit about my friend" catra said and gave them a last kick and started to walk home.

-
BEEP BEEP BEEP
was the sound of catra's alarm that she had always despised!

"UGH" she said and turned the alarm off. "Ahh good morning Catra!" Plagg said and ate a camembert.

"Morning Plagg" she said rubbing her eyes and flinched. Shit,she said and looked in her mirror. AN BLACK EYE?! THAT STUPID ASS BITCH! she thought to herself and changed into some jeans and grey nike pullover.

"And how are you feeling?" Plagg asked and looked at her. "Do you mean about the break up or the fight?" She asked and looked at her kwami.

"Both" he responded and ate another Camembert. "Hm like shit I guess, even tho i wasn't that attached to her it still stings plagg, my eye is okay just a little black" she said and packed her backpack.

"You ready?" She asked and plagg instantly got inside her clothes. After Catra went downstairs and ate a bread she decided to go instantly to school.