19

"I am fucking screwed!" Catra said and started holding her head. "Catra-"

"And now she knows that I am fucking chat noir and now she's probably chasing me because she might be shadow moth!" Catra continued "catra." Adora tried again but failed which made her start getting annoyed.

"And now she is going to fucking try to hurt you because she knows that you are fucking important to me!" Catra said getting up and started walking through Adora's room frustrated. "OH AND WAIT UNTIL LADYBUG FINDS OU-" catra started but got stopped again by Adora's lips on her own.

"Hey!- W-Why do you keep doing this??" Catra stuttered and was blushing again. "Can you stop talking for once Catra and try to listen to me maybe?!" Adora said and Catra nodded.

"Good." Adora started. "You know kitty.. it just made so much sense to me about fucking realizing that you really are chat noir!" She said making Catra look confusedly at her.

"I don't understand-"

" it's just, it made sense to me!"

"What are you up to, Adora. I'm not following any of what you just said" catra said.

"Well, I mean- I really didn't think that- OH MY FUCKING GOD" Adora yelled out, realizing what she has been doing the whole time.

"WHAT IS IT?!"

"I HAVE BEEN IGNORING MY CRUSH THE WHOLE TIME-" adora yelled out and looked embarrassed at catra. " WAIT WHA-"

"okay, okay. For short. I'm ladybug" adora said and started rolling her eyes playfully at catra she's m'lady?

"what" catra gasped out " I knew it! MY THEORIES WERE RIGHT PLAGG YOU STUPID SHIT"

"hey that's mean catra" plagg said and flew out. "Geez, took you two long enough to realize" tikki then said and also flew out. "TIKKI YO-"

"Ugh, calm down Adora. It's not a big problem, is it?" Tikki said smirking at adora. "Ugh!" Adora groaned out and sat down on the couch. "And where is entrapta!?"

"She's probably on her way, adora. Not everyone has gigantic legs like you" catra said laughing which made adora playfully roll her eyes at her, still being shocked. "I do not have gigantic legs!"

"Yeah, yeah" catra said and only continued laughing. "You know, since Entrapta isn't here yet...we could like.. maybe talk.. about you know" Adora suggested nervously and rubbed the back of her neck.

"I love it when you do that" catra said out, only making adora look at her confusedly. "Do what?" Adora asked, she was really clueless.

"Rubbing the back of your neck when you're nervous. It's cute" catra said and smiled at adora. "Pffft, it's not" adora said and playfully rolled her eyes at the brunette.

"It was cute how you were jealous because of Huntara" Adora then spoke out only making Catra widen her eyes, she was now very embarrassed about finding out that Adora knows how a stranger made her feel jealous.

"I-I WHAT NO PFFT NEVER" Catra said embarrassed feeling her cheeks getting hotter only having a laughing adora in front of her.

"Hey, don't worry I understood that. I literally felt the same about you and Kagami, that was actually the reason why I left the 'date'." Ohhh that's why she was all that weird. Pffftt what an idiot.

"Ohh" catra said nodding, "makes sense" it was a pretty awkward situation for them since they didn't know how to start talking about that.

"Hey- uh adora?" Catra started do not mess this up catra, you got this