8

"I'm perfuma!" Perfuma said and smiled at Catra. "I've heard a lot about you"

What the- why me?? "Uh bad or-"
"No,no,no! It's actually good trust me" perfuma reassured her. "You and Adora are friends right?" She asked. "Of course we are"

"Maybe more than friends?" Perfuma said and smirked at her uh what? More than friends? No, I don't think so.. I mean she's cute and ho-
"Catra??" Scorpia said and waved her hand in front of Catra's face.

"Oh uh yeah here I am, no Adora and I are just friends" catra said and laughed nervously. "Hm , alright i guess" perfuma said and looked suspiciously at the door.

-

"BOW I TOLD YOU THAT I WAS LOOKING FOR-" adora started saying while Bow dragged to along to the cafeteria.
"Catra" Adora sighed out.

"OH HI BOW GLIMMER AND ADORA" entrapta said and waved at them. "Wow, we were just talking about you adora-" perfuma said and nudged catra by her shoulder. "Oh- something bad-?"

"Of course not!" Catra yelled out realizing that she yelled it out which embarrassed her. "I-I mean no" catra said and rubbed the back of her neck. What the fuck did just happen, catra thought to herself. It was probably a coincidence or something like that right?

"Oh Catra, Adora was looking for you" bow said and smirked. "Oh-"

"I WASNT" adora said and started to blush. "Ugh fine i was! I was just... worried yes worried" she said and crossed her arms.

"OH I see wildcat, I see" scorpia said and smirked at them which made Catra groan.
" i swear to god!"

"Hey guys are you coming to Kyle's birthday party today?" Scorpia asked. "Probably not" catra said. "Come on catraaa" Scorpia said.

"Wow you don't like parties?" Bow asked and looked at her. "Hm yeah I guess I don't fucking know. I'm not coming-"

"Please Catra you have to come" adora begged. "Adora-"

"Pleaseeee" she said put on her famous puppy eyes face on. "Don't make that face at me-"

"Pleaseee for me?" Adora asked for the last time until Catra groaned again. "Ugh fine!" She said which made everyone happy. "OKAY SEE YALL LATER THEN!"

-
I swear to god I didn't want to go but that stupid adora did her puppy eyes and I just couldn't resist! Also i swear that party better be funny and not boring. Catra was now on her way to kyle's house. She was wearing an oversized vintage t-shirt, black mom jeans and her mocha air jordans that she got recently. I swear if someone steps on my shoes I'm going to literally cataclysm them!

Catra was now walking inside. All she could smell was alcohol. Ugh where is she! She thought to herself as she kept going until she bumped into someone.

"Oh ups sorr-" she started but recognized the person. "Adora?" Catra said. "CAT GIRL GO PURR" she snorted and hugged Catra.

"Ew you smell like alcohol. Did you drink some?" She asked. "WHAT OF COURSE NOT!" She said and laughed. "Ugh Adora you stupid blonde bitch why are you even drinking you're fucking 17!"

"SEVENTEEN THIRTY EIGHT" she yelled out and snorted. She's going to be the death of me today.

"Come on Adora" catra said and started pulling Adora to a couch. "HEY PRETTY GIRL ARE WE ABOUT TO KISS RIGHT NOW?" Adora asked which made Catra blush for no reason.
"OF COURSE- NOT YOU IDIOT" she said and pushed adora on the couch.

"Ouh, fancy" she said and snorted. "Adora how many shots did you drink" catra asked as she watched Adora count her fingers.

"SEVEN!!" She said and showed ten fingers. Wow. "Ugh wow! Now I'm supposed to take care of you right?"

"That's NICE" adora said and snorted again.
"You're soOo funny kitty cat" she said and slapped Catra's tail. "Uh excuse me did you just-" catra tried to say something until she saw Adora trying to put her tail inside her mouth.

"ADORA" catra said and pulled her tail away. "HEY YOU" adora said and slapped Catra which shocked her. "NO NO NO IM SO SORRY PRETTY GIRL" adora said and caressed catra's cheek.

"I'M SO SORRY PLEASE FORGIVE ME" she begged. "wha-" catra was soo lost at that moment until she heard crying noises. "A-Adora are you? are you crying?" Catra asked and noticed that she was crying.

"I DIDN'T MEAN TO HURT YOU PRETTY GIRL PLEASE FORGIVE ME" she begged. "Yeah Yeah I forgive you but now stop crying please" catra said and wiped Adora's tears away. "Y-You do?" She stuttered and catra nodded in respond. " i do forgive you"

"i'm sorry pretty girl..." adora mumbled. "For what?" The brunette asked and waited for an answer.

"FOR HOW TASTY DEEZ NUTS ARE" Adora snorted at her own joke. Oh wow shes even more crazy now.. "Adora what" catra cried out. "Are you brain damaged???"

"Pfff of course not!" She snorted. "I'm that one dude from barbie what's his name again?"

"Oh you mean ken?" Catra said. "KEN DEEZ NUTS FIT IN YO MOUTH" adora said laughing and slapping her own thigh. "Very funny Adora" catra said and rolled her eyes.

"CATRA" a person said running inside which made her jump. "Oh hey sparkles you scared me" she said and got up.

"HIII GLIMMMERRRR" adora said and tried to get up and fell forward but Glimmer caught her. "Adora are you okay-"

"GLIMMER! THERE'S TWO OF YOUUU" she said. "That's nice" she snorted. "Adora how the fuck are you already drunk?!"

"I took 7 shots!!!" She said and showed her ten fingers again which made Catra laugh.
"Glimmah is the pretty cat girl go prrrr still here?" Adora whispered to Glimmer.

"Yes she is" glimmer answered and smirked at catra "YAAAAAY" Adora said and got up. "Where is she" adora asked.

"Right behind you" glimmer said and turned adora's face around making her face catra.
"HI PRETTY CAT GIRL" Adora yelled out and started to get up. "Hey Adora" catra said and caught Adora that was almost falling forwards again.

"Ouhhh smoooth my prince" she said and kissed catra's cheek. "I-" they heard gasps from the door. The person that was standing there came inside.

"Missed me kitten?" They said as they entered the room. "DOUBLE TROUBLE?!!?" Catra said excitingly. I haven't seen them in forever!