10

The next morning

Ugh I woke up with a hard headache. I only remember being at a party, getting drunk and calling catra pretty girl- ADORA WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU CRAZY YOU CANT JUST CALL CATRA PRETTY GIRL I MEAN YOU KNOW SHE IS PRETTY BUT I THINK THAT YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN YOU IDIOT!

Adora turned around and saw her phone blowing up.
Catra: ADORA HELP ME
Catra: PLEASE IM FUCKING TRAUMATIZED 😭😭

Oh shit what is wrong with her!? I hope she is fine and what if she got kidnapped-

Adora: CATRA HELLO IM UP WHATS WRONG?!
Catra: OH MORNING YOU IDIOT HOW ARE U DOING
Adora: IM OKAY BUT WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU YOU SCARED ME!
Catra: HDJSBDBD SORRY BOUT THAT! OKAY SO YESTERDAY AFTER I LEFT YOUR HOUSE... I WENT HOME AND WHEN I ARRIVED...
Adora: COME ON CATRA JUST TELL ME
Catra: I HEARD MOM AND NATHALIE MAKING WEIRD NOISES AND NOW IM TRAUMATIZED 😭😭

Oh my fucking god what the fuck-

Adora: LMFAO CATRA PLEASE😭😭
Catra: UGH DONT LAUGH! ITS NOT FUNNY
Adora: yeah yeah 🙄🙄🙄
Catra: soo are we going to meet up in school or?
Adora: Yes! Cya

Oh lord that must be pretty bad for her.. EW THATS DISGUSTING- adora thought.

After a while adora decided to wear some light clothes like a hoodie and some normal black jeans. She went downstairs and instantly went to the school.

-
What the fuck happened yesterday- GOODBYE I CANNOT SEE THEM NORMAL EVER AGAIN. I mean shadow weaver has never been normal... but nathalie? Ugh i don't know nor care lmao. Anyways they are so weird and now I'm traumatized as fuck yay.

Catra got up and changed into some clothes. She didnt dare to look at shadow weaver and nathalie in which she instantly decided to go to school. Catra was walking to school until she recognized her purple haired bestfriend standing alone in front of the school, she decided to walk over to her.

"Hey Entrapta!" The brunette one said. "Oh morning catra! How are you?" Entrapta asked.

"Still traumatized ugh, how about you?" catra asked. "I'm pretty good, Thanks for asking! Soo catra I've seen you interact with Adora a looooot" entrapta said and smirked.
WHAT NO- SHES NOT THINKING THAT RIGHT-

"Entrapta it's not how it looks like-" catra said and got nervous, she doesn't understand why tho. "Mhmm seems to me like you actually like her!" Entrapta said and smirked at her. W-WHAT?! ME LIKING THAT BLONDIE?! HEEEELLLL NO! PFFF WTF

"Entrapta no we're just friends-"

"but friends don't look at friends that way" she said in a singing tone and made catra look behind her where she saw a adora looking at her giving her a comforting loving smile.
Fuck.

"Hah, see told you!" Entrapta said and pushed Catra towards Adora. "HEY ENTRAPTA-" catra said but bumped into some random students which made entrapta laugh. "See you later Catra!" She said and started heading towards her other friends.

"Hey Catra!" adora said. "Hows the drunk girl?" Catra asked and smirked at her.

"Ugh, I'm not drunk anymore! It was only yesterday" adora responded and rolled her eyes at catra. "Also thank you for taking care of drunk me"

"Hah, you're welcome dummy!" Catra said and elbowed adora. "Also are you coming to soccer practice today?" Catra asked shit! I knew I forgot about something.

"Uhhh probably! I'm not sure tho, is Netossa fine with that?"

"Of course she is! She can't wait to see our old number 9 again" catra said excitingly. "Did you guys really miss me that much? I mean, I'm just a striker and y'all were probably fine with kagami taking over my posi-"

"Do not finish that sentence young lady" catra said and looked as seriously as she has ever been. Adora don't blush, don't blush, don't fucking blush.
-

-

-

r-r-r-roll💿up⬆️to2️⃣the🤩party🥳with🎈my🧚‍♀️crazy🤪pink💝wig💇🏻‍♀️but❤️i😺cant👄getthrough💀the🏗️door💧because📀booties🕯️to📲big