12

wtf did just happen?? Catra jumped on Huntara and attacked her! Why the hell would she do that??

"CATRA" adora said and tried to follow her but got stopped by Huntara holding her arm. "Don't it's not worth it" it's not worth it-

"But-"

"She's crazy don't worry about her" she said and started to let go off her. Ugh, I probably messed up- but why would she be mad at me- wait hold on I did nothing wrong right?

"Blondie you alright?" Huntara asked. "Uh yeah of course!" everything was fine until they heard a scream. "SHIT HUNTARA GO AND RUN AWAY" adora said and Huntara nodded to her.

Okay adora think, think! OH YES THAT PLACE "TIKKI SPOTS ON" adora said and transformed herself into ladybug. Okay who got akumatized?? OH MY WHAT IF IT WAS CATR-

"hey m'lady" chat noir said and jumped out of nowhere. "Oh hey kitty have you seen the akumatized person?"

"Actually yes it was somewhere in that hallway I think" she said pointing at the hallway that leaded to the toilets. "Do you think Catra got akumatized?"

uhm what the fuck- why would I get akumatized pff "that wouldn't make sense because I- saved her! Yes I saved her and told her to go home, that's what I did" chat said and rubbed the back of her neck.

"Hm okay" ladybug said and heard another scream. "KITTY FOLLOW ME" she said and started running closer to the screams. Okay so who made Sea Hawk sad again!

"Give me your miraculous!" ice hawk said and  started shooting ice balls at the superhero duo. "I swear if it's his stupid gun-" ladybug said but got stopped by chat noir saying "cataclysm" and touching the gun.

"Ugh again? Who hurt him again, poor boy" ladybug said and pulled sea hawk up. "Thank you ladybug" he said and left.

"Alright kitty see you next time!" Ladybug said and started walking away. Puh that was soooo hard-

"M'lady wait" chat noir said and held her arm. "Do you want to hang out tonight maybe? Eating ice and maybe chilling around as friends?" She asked. As much as Chat Noir knows that she's in love with ladybug she still knows that they can't be together or else they might put themselves, the people they love and their city in danger if shadow moth ever found out about their secret identity

"Yeah, yeah of course kitty see you later!" She said which made chat noir smile. "See ya m'lady!" She said saluting her and leaving.

Okay Adora find a place where you can detransform and go find- HUNTARA- OH MY GOD I HAVE A DATE WITH HUNTARA TONIGHT!! ADORA YOU STUPID BITCH!

"Tikki spots off"

"Adora you remember you have a date with huntara!"

"Yes I know, I forgot! UGH IM SCREWED" she said holding her head with her hands.

-
"Claws in" she said and got detransformed. "ladybug she's amazing" catra said and started to walk home. "ugh catra again?"

"I ain't stop she is just... she is just sooo amazing" she said admiring her partner in crime. "As long as you compare her with Camembert then it's fine to me!" Plagg joked.

"Yeah yeah whatever ladybug is even better than that trust me" she said and walked inside.
"Shadow Weaver isn't home, plagg i have soccer today right?"

"Yes Catra you do" he said and rolled his eyes playfully. "Anyways what was the whole jealous thing about?" Plagg said and smirked at her. Fuck.

"It was n-nothing!"

"Mhmmmm"

"UGH FINE" catra said and threw her backpack on the bed. "That huntara girl i swear to god she makes me so mad plagg!" SHE JUST CAME OUT OF NOWHERE AND DECIDED TO STEAL ADORA.

-
-
-