17

Okay Adora calm down, it's just catra! JUST CATRA RIGHT?!??

After a while of overthinking, Adora finally decided to ring on the bell of catra's house.

A few seconds went past, no answer until she heard footsteps getting closer to the front door.

"Adora?" Oh hell no I totally forgot- about her-

"uh- hello mrs weaver-" and adora felt shadow weaver embrace her in a hug totally not feeling uncomfortable at all. "Long time no see Adora how have you been?"

"I uh was okay"

"Anyways, what are you doing here?" Shadow Weaver asked with her typical real smile.

"I'm uhm here for Catra" Adora said, she has always been nervous around shadow weaver.

"For Catrina? Why would you be here for that Loser " how dare she call Catra a loser?

"Don't call Catra a loser" adora said gritting through her teeth, she knew that Shadow Weaver liked calling catra names.

"Haha, only kidding. Come on child get inside" shadow weaver said inviting adora inside. "Uhm which way?" adora asked confusedly, not knowing where catra's room is.

"Stairs up and turn left" shadow weaver said and disappeared to the living room. Okay Adora you can do this just walk up the stairs and boom you made it.

While Adora started to walk the stairs up she heard some noices. "Maybe I'm too emotional your apathy is like a wound in salt!" HUH IS THAT CATRA?! Adora thought and walked closer to catra's room.

"Maybe i'm too emotional or maybe you never cared at all!" Adora, just go and open her door. NOTHINGS WRONG ABOUT WALKING IN RIGHT? After her small overreacts adora then decided to slowly get inside catra's room and saw a singing catra screaming inside her non existent microphone.

"GOOD FOR YOU, YOU'RE DOING GREAT OUT THERE WITHOUT ME BABY LIKE A DAMN SOCIOPATH" Catra screamed and started jumping around.

Adora admired her view, she couldn't dare to ruin catra's moment until it was too late and she heard a voice scream.

"ADORA" Catra said and threw the hair brush away. "Oh hi" Adora said and waved at her, catra could feel a blush creep out on her cheeks, she was embarrassed.

"Oh my god i'm sorry! I didn't want to scare you like that" adora said and laughed nervously. "It's okay, you can sit down by the way" catra said and pointed at the space on her bed.

"Thanks Mrs" Adora said and sat down on the bed. "Did you hear everything?"

"Nah, only the sociopath part" also known as on of the best parts of the song. "Oh good" Catra said and rubbed the back of her neck.

"You need something?" Catra asked politely. "Like something to drink, water?" She continued but Adora raised a hand.

"Nah, i'm fine catra! I'll let you know when I'm in need of something also thanks for asking, it's really nice of you I mean-" and then adora realized that she took it too far.

"It's okay Adora, you can tell me. Truth hurts tho"

"I- you used to not be like that you know? And it's just, I noticed your development, it's amazing. I like it"

"I'm only nice to people that I actually can deal with" catra said and playfully rolled her eyes at the blonde one.

"Riiight, and this is totally not because you got soft!" Adora chuckled that sounds so nice..

"Pff! As if I would get soft for someone! That's so low even lower than you!" Catra said and also started laughing.

And in a swift moment Adora decided to jump Catra making them tremble and hit the ground.

"Come on! Admit it Catra you've gone soft!" Adora said and started tickling Catra's sides making catra laugh so hard that she even got redder than amity from the owl house.

"NEVER-AHSAHSHDJ" catra laughed out and got red as fuck, probably not because she was blushing!

"ADORA PLEASE PEACE I WANT PEACE"

"Whaaaat? I didn't hear you could you please REPEAT IT" adora said and started to tickle catra even more.

"ADORA I CAN BARELY-" catra started to cough while she laughed making adora also laugh. "Okaay fine i'll stop" adora stopped tickling catra leaving the two of them speechless.

Especially Adora being on top of Catra which didn't affect catra at all! After a while Catra realized that they've been staring in each others eyes for like 13 seconds or more.
Oh my god Catra breathe, BREATHE.

"Catra-" adora started and pulled a loose strand of hair out of catra's face making catra blush even more. "You're so beautifu-"

CRACK

Adora panicked and jumped off Catra, they were looking at Catra's door and saw Nathalie standing there. "Uhm sorry for interrupting. Catra, your mom wants you and your friend downstairs. We're eating dinner." She said and instantly left the room.

SHE RUINED THE FUCKING MOMENT-

"Shit, sorry did I step on your tummy?" Adora asked worriedly. "Yes, but i'm fine really it didn't hurt. Don't worry" catra said and laughed, still shocked about what just happened.

"Y-You wanna go downstairs and eat?" Catra asked and Adora nodded in yes. They walked down the stairs to the kitchen where shadow weaver was waiting for them.

"Ah hello you two, glad that you came down too" as if you didn't call us! Catra thought and tried her best to resist the urge to say her thought out loud.

"Anyways sit down, nathalie dear, could you please give adora and catrina a plate for the spaghetti?" Shadow weaver asked.

"Of course honey" honey, and when were they going to tell me about the whole bullshit that happened between them! Catra didn't even realize that she slammed her fist on the table.

"Catrina! Watch your behavior!" Shadow Weaver said and got up. "You have a guest"

"And you" she started and got up. " got a lot to explain!" Catra said and glared at her mom.
"And what exactly am I supposed to explain something to someone who is a total freak!" Shadow Weaver said and was now slamming her fist on the table making catra and adora flinch.

"DONT I HAVE THE RIGHT TO FUCKING KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON WITH YOU AND NATHALIE?" Catra yelled out. "THAT IS NONE OF YOUR STUPID BUSINESS CATRINA"

What the fuck is happening- adora thought to herself being totally speechless. "I-" she started but got instantly shushed by shadow weaver.

"Adora it would be better if you leave"

"SHE WONT LEAVE" catra yelled and was probably  in tears. "ADORA GET OUT" adora flinched and instantly got up.

"That bitch doesn't deserve a good person like you adora" shadow weaver said and glared at catra. "I FUCKING HATE YOU" catra said and ran up to her room and instantly closed the door after she slammed it.

Wow- what did I just got to witness-

"Don't be worried, Adora. Catra likes to be dramatic and get into things that aren't even her business" shadow weaver said.

"I-Uhm- i'll go-" adora said getting up and instantly leaving.

-