5

"Adooooraaa" adora heard a voice calling after her that she instantly recognized. "CATRA?"
"Adoraaaa I aaam in love with another girrrrllll" catra's voice said coming closer to adora.

"WHAT" she yelled out. "Do you wannaaa know who it issss her name is Lonnieeeee"
"NO WAY"

"AH" Adora yelled out and sat up. "Adora what was that" tikki said and flew up to her.
"Oh my god what the fuck" the fuck was that.

"It was just a dream tikki i'm fine" she said getting up and changing into her outfit.
"Oh god was it that bad?" Tikki asked and raised an eyebrow at her

"Well of course it was that bad!" She said and packed her stuff. "Also tikki i think i'm going to start with soccer again."

"That's great Adora! I'm happy for you"

"Thank you Tikki!"

-

"Catraaaa" plagg said and tried to wake her up. "CATRA WAKE UP" A person stormed inside her room in which catra instantly woke up.

"Geez I'm up" she said and got. "DO NOT TALK TO ME BACK" her mom said yelling at her. "Heh looks like someone's in a bad mood today" catra said and laughed which made her mom even more angrier.

"YOU WEREN'T AT YOUR PIANO LESSONS YESTERDAY" she said and slammed her hand on catra's table.

"Jesus will you stop hurting my table! He has his own feelings!" Catra said joking around.
"YOU BRAT" she said and walked out of catra's from room which made catra burst out into laughters.

"Woah, haven't seen her like that before" plagg said and ate camembert.

"Yeah i don't know nor care. Still funny tho" she said and changed into her clothes until she heard a knock. "Who's it?"

"MORNING CATRA" the girl with the pigtails said and got inside. "Oh hey Entrapta what are you doing this early here?"

"Oh good question...I just got a new upgrade for your superhero suit!" Oh right, Entrapta is the only person that knows about Chat Noir's real identity. She accidentally saw her detransform and ever since they have kinda worked as a team.

"Oh cool that's awesome!" Catra said. "Here" entrapta said and gave her the bag.
"I also made one for ladybug. If you don't mind could you please bring it to her?" Entrapta asked and Catra nodded.

Catra opened the bag and saw the suit that gives her the ability to fly ( like yk the one suit of them😭 I FORGOT ITS NAME PLS)

"Oh My God" Catra said and put it on. "THAT IS SO COOL THANK YOU ENTRAPTA" catra said and hugged entrapta which she didn't even noticed.

"Oh sorry-" Catra said pulling away and laughing nervously. "Oh I see you opening more, it's a great development Catra. I'm proud of you!" Entrapta said and patted her shoulder.

"Also I heard Bow and Glimmer talking about Adora or something like that. You know something?"

"Well, Bow and Glimmer were apparently having a sleepover without adora and then she was upset and yeah. Oh we also hung out yesterday and guess what"

"You guys kissed? OH MY GOD I SHOULD HAVE KNOWN-"

"NO ENTRAPTA WE DIDNT KISS WE'RE JUST FRIENDS. Also I convinced her to join our team again" catra said, being proud that she really convinced her to come back

"YOU DID WHAT" entrapta said and gasped excitedly. "WE GOT OUR STRIKER BACK"

"AAHHHHH"

-
Timeskip

Adora was walking around in school looking... oh right Glimmer and Bow have been fighting with her. She's not sure who she was looking for now.

"hey you!" A voice called after Adora. "uh?"

"i heard you were hanging out with Catra" the girl said in an aggressive tone.

"what do you want lonnie?" Adora said annoyed, she doesn't need more fights right now. "You to stay away from Catr-"

"Hey Lonnie~" a voice behind adora said, which turned out to be catra. "Finish your sentence. I dare you" catra said coldly.

"Ugh, whatever!" Lonnie said and crossed her arms. " You know Lonnie, for someone who broke up with her girlfriend you seem a little too obsessed with me that you even had the guts to tell my friends to stay away from me" she said crossing her arms and now standing next to Adora.

"Awh, acting protective, are we?" lonnie said to provoke catra. "Just leave Adora alone you weird stalker" catra said.

"Why would I?" lonnie asked and got closer to adora. " maybe I wanted to be friends with her?" She said putting an arm around Adora.

"Don't you dare try my boundaries Lonnie" Catra said and stood between them so that Lonnie wasn't holding Adora anymore.
"You know what happened to Hordak. I can do that again" Catra said and Lonnie rolled her eyes.

"Ugh fine bye you're lost" Lonnie said and finally left. What the heck was that?! CATRA WAS PROTECTING ME OH M- WHY DID SHE DO THAT?!! And what the fuck was wrong with Lonnie! PLS SHE WAS SO JEALOUSSSS