20

Adora and Catra have been staying in adora's room for literally hours, doing literally nothing. Or at least just talking and stuff.

"Ugh, I can't go back!" Catra said and fell down on Adora's bed, groaning in annoyance.

"My whole shit is still there and I don't know how to get it" she continued, adora was only staring at her.

"Well..you could wear some clothes of mine? I mean, I wouldn't mind if you did" adora said and rubbed the back of her neck hoping that she didn't say anything wrong.

"What?" Catra said and shot her head up, facing Adora who was still sitting on her chair.

"uhm pff nothing" adora spit out and started nervously laughing.

"You, Adora, want me to wear your clothes? You're such a sap" catra said laughing and got up. "I mean I'm still comfortable with the clothes i'm wearing, but if I need something then I'll tell you" catra said and adora nodded in response.

"But are you sure Mara's going to be fine with me staying here?" Catra asked.

"I'm 10000% sure! She loves you Catra- I mean not like the love love thing but- ugh never mind i'm blabbering again" adora said and saw catra adoring her.

"I love it when you blabber. It makes you look smart and all" catra said smirking at Adora which made the blonde one roll her eyes playfully at her.

"Blah, blah, blah. Whatever, nothing compares to your jealousy " adora said trying to counter but literally failed. Instead of making Catra annoyed, she made her laugh.

"You're such an idiot you know that right?" Catra said and Adora smiled in response "never forget about reminding me that i'm an idiot"

"I won-" catra started but didn't get to finish, adora and catra jumped up by that person who opened the door.

"Adora, there you ar- oh hi catra!" Mara said and walked inside Adora's room where a loud silence was.

"Hey mrs graysk-"

"Catra, I told you to call me Mara, it's okay for me really!" Mara said and gave Catra a comforting smile okay i gueeesss

"Sorry, hey Mara-" catra said again but heard Adora laugh why is she laughing again stupid idiot

"Mom, uhm could Catra stay here maybe?" Adora asked and gave mara the puppy face i swear if that won't work on her then imma
sue.

"But Adora, where is Catra going to sleep?" She asked and looked at the two of them, only a awkward silence approaching.

Catra tried so hard to not laugh. "Uhm I'm going to sleep on the floor-" adora said and looked at catra who bursted out into laughters.

Mara was confused, she didn't understand anything at the moment "uhm, okay?" She said and raised an eyebrow at the two of then.

"You two look..different." She guessed uh oh she definitely knows-..

"Pffff, what no!" Adora said and hit her own thigh "we're totally okay- i mean we as in me and catra herself and not-" what is she blabbering again! I swear she could be so dumb sometimes.

"Mhmm. Anyways dinner will be ready in 30 mins" Mara said and started getting out of the room.

"WAIT MOM IS CATRA ALLOWED TO STAY??" Adora yelled out, "YES SHE IS" Mara responded and walked back down the stairs, Adora looked back at Catra and gave her a smirk.

"What?" Catra asked and tried her best to not smile at the blonde one. "You'll be the one who's sleeping on the floor, like you said" catra teased and started laughing which made adora automatically laugh with her.