4

"Okay Catra put the eggs inside" razz said and Catra did like she was told to.

"Adora the flour" razz said " THE FLOUR?" Adora said standing on a chair and grabbing for the flour. "HOW MUCH?"

"1 bag" razz said poured the milk in the pot.
Adora grabbed for the milk but the chair was already trembling which made adora fall on the ground. The flour was also now on the floor and Adora was full with flour.

"ADORA DEARIE" razz said and walked over to her. "are you okay!" She said and picked the flour up. "I'm fine" adora said getting up. She saw a laughing catra in front of her

"What?" Adora asked. "You look so silly like that" catra said and continued laughing.
"Oh you too!" Adora said and smashed a little bit of flour in catra's face which made her gasp.

"ADORA" razz warned her. "How dare you!" Razz said and hit Adora with her broom which made adora even laugh more.

"OKAY OKAY SORRY GRANDMA" adora said and never stopped giggling. "Adora dearie could you please start kneading the dough?" Razz asked and Adora nodded.

"Okay good i'll be right back! I need to buy something" Razz said and adora started kneading the dough. "Okay Grandma!" Adora said and Razz left.

"The fall seemed hard" catra said. "Maybe, it didn't hurt tho" she said and continued kneading. "You got some flour on your face" catra said getting up and walked over to adora.

WHAT IS SHE GOING TO DO.?!/&:!/€ ADORA DONT PANIC! DONT PANIC! DONT BLUSH
Catra got closer to adora's face and cleaned the flour away with her finger. Adora felt a blush creep out on her cheeks.

"t-thanks" adora said and continued kneading. "You're welcome dummy" she said and drank water. "Are you sure that you didn't hurt yourself when you fell down?"

"Yess i'm totally fine!"

-

After a few minutes of kneading adora finally finished and Madam Razz came back home too.

"Good Adora! You and Catra can go upstairs and do whatever you want to do. I'll call you downstairs when it's done" razz said and the two girls nodded and went upstairs.

SHIT THE PICTURES- adora remembered that she still had too many pictures of Catra in her room.

"M-My room is a little weird" adora said and opened the door that leaded to her room.
"It's not going to be that bad come on!"

The two girls got inside adora's room and Adora started panic. "Adora are you okay?" Catra asked.

"Y-YES IM FINE" she said and tried to hide the pictures that she had of her. "Adora what are you hiding?" Catra said and smirked and shoved Adora away.

"I-ITS NOT HOW IT LOOKS LIKE-" adora stuttered knowing that she messed up everything. "I-"

"YOU ARE INTO FASHION?" Catra asked and looked surprised. "How come I didn't know! You're literally a designer" catra said and looked excited.

"Y-YEAH I AM INTO FASHION!" Adora said and was relieved. "Woah that's cool!" Catra said and sat down on Adora's couch.

"Soo how's Lonnie?" Adora asked and slowly calmed down. "Hm I don't know" Catra said and Adora noticed her facial expressions.

"Is everything okay between you two? I MEAN IF YOU DON'T WANT TO TELL ME ITS FINE" adora snorted out. "I just want to know if you are okay"

"It's fine thanks for asking because no body ever asks me how I feel" catra said. "Not even Scorpia?" Adora asked.

"I mean kind of?" She said questionable. "Well anyways, Lonnie broke up with me" catra said. "WHAT" adora accidentally yelled out.

"Hm yeah. She said i wasn't caring enough or something like that.I tried my best lol but guess no one realizes that" catra said and put her knees closer to her chest.

"I- realize that you always try your best" adora said and sat down next to catra. "I know we haven't really been that close but I just want to say that I'm proud of you, catra" adora said and put her hand on catra's shoulder hoping that it comforted her.

"Y-You are proud of me?" Catra asked and looked at Adora and Adora nodded. "Very proud, I mean." Adora said and saw Catra smiling softly.

"Thanks" she said and calmed down. "Adora why aren't you coming to practice anymore?"
Shit Adora hopped that Catra actually forgot about Adora for not coming to practice.

"I- to be honest I don't know" adora said and sighed. "Is it because of Kagami?" Fuck. HOW-

"I- okay yeah fine yes please don't be ashamed of me..."

"Why would I be ashamed of you? It's okay Adora really. I know that feeling, i mean thinking about that someones going to take your place in the team. Trust me you're way better than her" catra said and smiled softly at her.

"And we- I really missed you. Not having you by my right side was weird. Kagami wasn't a good striker either" catra said. "Also Double Trouble is missing you too" she said and laughed.

"They are?" Adora asked and looked at her.
"Yep they are"

-
Timeskip

Catra just needed to leave which upset adora because she had much fun today. She also decided to join her soccer team again, well more in catra convinced her to!

"She is amazing" Adora said and sat down on her chair spinning around. "Adora you sure you're not falling for her?" Tikki asked and looked at her.

"I am-" adora said dreamy. "I AM NOT"
"mhmmmm"

The rest of the day was boring and gladly no one did attack paris.