14

"IM SO SORRY FOR BEING LATE SPINNERELLA" the blonde girl said and tried to put her cleats on while she was running.

"it was also sparkles work-" catra breathed out, she didn't even know that she was holding that sentence in.

"Oh my goodness adora it has been years!" She said and hugged her. "We missed you"

"I missed you too" adora said and hugged her ex coach or maybe soon to be coach again.
"How have you been?"

"Very busy" adora said and rubbed the back of her neck until she met her non-binary favorite mixed eyes. "Alright go ahead and enjoy yourself!" Spinnerella said and hit adora's back and pushed her towards catra.

"Hi" they said at the same time and widened their eyes. "Congratulations" they said again at the same time.

"Uhm what?" Adora said and looked confused at her. "I heard you and Huntara started dating, congratulations" catra said and crossed her arms, she can't dare to look at the blonde girl.

"Uh huh what? Dating? No we're not dating what the fuck" adora said and laughed confusedly they're not?

"You-You're not?"

"No?"

"Oh- well that's- that's embarrassing now. Anyways why did you congratulate me?" Catra asked and looked as confused as adora.

"I heard that you and kagami started dating" adora said and crossed her arms. "UHM WHAT?!?" Catra choke out. "ME DATING TSURUGI??! NEVER IN MY WHOLE LIFE"
Catra said and looked surprised, not in a good way.

"Oh you're-you're not dating?"

"OF COURSE NOT"

The two of them were now relieved. Adora because her crush wasn't dating anyone, and catra because... well we don't know

"Sorry, I'm uhm glad that you still came, Adora" catra said and smiled lightly. "Really?" Adora asked and saw catra nodding. "Really." She reassured her.

"How was the.. date?" Catra asked, embarrassed of herself because she didn't know if she was allowed to ask that.

"Eh I left" adora started which shocked catra. "You what?"

"I uhm left her there because I got a feeling in my tummy... it wasn't a good idea and after I found out that Huntara lied to me about you and kagami dating..wait who told you that I was apparently dating Huntara?"

"Kagami. She was annoying me so much when you weren't here. I was ready to fight her but Netossa came and said sTop wE'Re ONe tEaM" she said impersonating her coach which didn't work as she planned.

"Netossa said that Huntara is also coming to visit our team.."

"Oh really?" Adora asked. "hm okay I guess? It's her choice tho"

"ADORA LOOK OUT-" a voice yelled but it was too late, her friend glimmer hit Adora with the ball in her face.

"OUCH" Adora yelped out "IM FINE IM FINE DONT WORRY GLIMMER"

"IM SO SORRY ADORA" Glimmer said and sprinted over to her. "OH ADORA YOU CAME" she said and hugged her friend "i'm so glad that you're back!"

"Hehe same here Glimmer you can now- OUCH GLIMMER DONT SQUEEZE ME-"

"Right, right sorry!" her short friend said and pulled away. "OH HI ADORA" another girl joined them

"Oh hi Entrapta!" Adora said and hugged the purple haired girl. "Catra was very..."

"ENTRAPTA WHAT" Catra yelled out feeling embarrassed again. "IT'S NOTHING UGH" she said and turned away from everyone.

"OKAY LADIES TURN YOUR ATTENTION TO ME" Spinnerella said and everyone did so. "So i'm so happy that our old player Adora decided to play with us again!" She said and everyone applauded.

"Pfff no need to applaud me!" Adora said and laughed nervously. "How was your date with your girlfriend?" adora heard a girls voice saying that.

Catra instantly recognized that voice and started groan instantly. "Awh Catra, are we sad again?"

"Kagami I swear to god you don't want to test me" catra said and stepped in front of everyone. "Awh and what if that's exactly what I want, weaver" she said smirking at her which made catra even more mad.

"Always the same stupid weaver, aren't you getting bored, always being the worst weaver? " Adora had enough, she doesn't like it when people talk about her friends like that, especially not about catra.

"Hey, hey darling don't talk about my kitten like that" a voice behind entrapta. "Ugh and what do you want now double trouble?" Kagami said and rolled her eyes.

"Ah there you are blondie, I missed you too. Anyways tsurugi stop messing with Catra or you'll have to mess with me. If you think that's nothing then you'll have to mess with Adora" they said and smirked.

"As if I'm scared of that blonde bitch" blonde bitch. Okay that's enough. Catra didn't resist, she ran over to Kagami and jumped her. They were now fighting and rolling down on the floor. Adora is left speechless, so is everyone especially their coaches.

"HEY KAGAMI AND CATRA!!" netossa said and pulled them apart. "ARE YOU CRAZY?! HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO WARN YOU!"

"IF SHE DIDNT CALL ADORA A BITCH THEN THIS WOULDNT HAVE HAPPENED."
Catra said and escaped from Netossa's grip.

"WHY DO YOU EVEN CARE!" Kagami yelled.

"OKAY THAT'S ENOUGH SPINNY, TAKE CATRA. I'LL TAKE KAGAMI" she said and leaded her away.

"Catra your nose-" adora said and put her jacket on catra's bleeding nose.

" *sniff* thanks" catra said and held the jacket steady and walked away with her co coach.

Catra saw an angry spinnerella in front of her.

"Look Spinnerella i-"

"Catra it's okay i guess, kinda understand why you did that tho." She said and smirked at her what is she up to-?

-
-
-

į👣äm🧚‍♀️from🌲evérÿ😻cøntînènt🏞įn👀Ãmęrîçärghårh🦋🐛