9

"Soo how have you been darling?" They asked catra. "Good actually! How were you?"

"Dear, I was purrfect as always! Also what happened to- IS THAT ADORA?!" They asked and scanned adora's face. "HEY HEY HEY DO NOT GET CLOSER TO MY FACE!" Adora said and pointed her finger at them.

"Hey you darling! Haven't seen you since kagami joined the team" double trouble said and hit her shoulder. "I missed you blondie" they said.

"I MISSED MYSELF TOOOO" adora said snorting and falling on catra in a dramatic way.
" I hope you're happy, but not like how you were with me. I'm selfish, I know, I can't let you go" adora mumbled.

"I-" catra started. "Anyways I need to do some dt hot shit and I'll leave you two alone so you two can make out or some. Glimmer you coming, I need to find Scorpia and Entrapta" they said and left with glimmer.

"Adora get off me" catra said and groaned. "No" she said and put her finger on catra's forehead. "Heh, you're comfortable" she said and snorted. "Cat girl go grrrr" she said.

-
"And then she was there and I fell in love with her-" a person started while she walked in on adora and catra telling something to another person.

"WHAT" catra said and got up. "What?"
"So you told me that I was the whole problem why you fucking broke up with me and then you tell Rogelio that you fucking fell in love with someone?!"

"Well, still! Don't act like you cared about me!" Lonnie said. "COULDNT YOU SEE THAT I WAS TRYING MY BEST?!"

"WELL MAYBE YOUR BEST WASN'T GOOD ENOUGH WEAVER!" Lonnie said and threw the bottle of vodka against a wall which shattered instantly making catra stand there in shock.

"AAHHH PRETTY GIRL I GOT YO" Adora said and stood in front of catra. "HEEEY AND WHO ARE YOU" adora asked in a drunk way.

"Someone that doesn't like you" she said. "MORE LIKE DEEZ NUTS" adora said and snorted. "cat go prrr you alright back there!" Adora said and touched Catras head.

"Excuse me" Catra said and walked through Lonnie and Rogelio. "HEEEEY YOU ! WHERE ARE YOU GOINGGGG" Adora said and tried to walk after Catra but failed and bumped into double trouble.

"OH HEY YOU I NEED YOUR HELP" Adora said and held on to their shoulder.
"What is it darling?" they said. "heh, pretty girl left. I can't find her"

"Okay hold on let me bring you to your friends and then I can try to do something, deal?"

"YEEEES" adora said and clapped her hands while double trouble dragged her along with them.

"ADORA?!" Bow said. "HEEEEEEYYYY I KNOW YOU" she said and pointed her finger at bow. "Oh MY GOD WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU?!,?"  He panicked.

"IM FINEEE!!" Adora snorted. "So uh we wanted to look after kitten because she left heh" double trouble said. "Catra left?" Scorpia asked. "What happened!" She said and got up.

"I DUNNOOO SOME MAD GIRL CAME AND WAS GRRRRR AND YEAAAA" adora said and took her phone out. "HEEEY SIRI CALL PRETTY GIRL GO PRR"

"I didn't understand you." Her Siri answered. "Call catra?" Bow said which worked. "HELLO? PHONE CAN YOU HEAR ME??" She said screaming in her phone.

"hey here's catra's mailbox! If i'm not available then just try calling me next time." Her mailbox answered. "noooo..." adora said and looked down. "she left me.." she began to tear up.

"I'll go home" adora said and tried to get up but failed. "Are you- sure?" Bow asked and looked confusedly at her.

"IM FINEE" adora said and walked over to the exit. "Wow, she definitely isn't fine" glimmer said and drank water.

-
It's 11PM and I'm still outside waiting for... well actually no one! I don't even know why I left and why the thing that lonnie said hurt me that much.. ugh and adora is still in there and probably still drunk! I hope she won't faint in there lmao.

"AAAHHH THERE IS A DRAGON!!" A voice yelled out which made Catra flinch. "jesus" she said and turned around and recognized the person. "Oh, it's just you"

"OHH HI PRETTY GIRL" adora said and almost failed at walking over to her. pretty? Does she really think that I am pretty?

"C'mere dummy" catra said and patted the place next to her that adora instantly took.
"HI" adora yelled out.

"Hey" catra said. "Heeeey youuu, whyy did youu leave" adora asked and snorted. "I don't know..."

"Youu do not sound great pretttttyyyy girrlllll" adora said. "And i don't either " she snorted.
"I'm okay Adora don't worry."

"Youu know, I might beeee drunk but i'm not dumb" adora said. "Yeah I know but dont worry it's really nothing"

"That girl was mean" adora said and rested her head on catra's shoulder. "Hm, yeah but it's okay I guess" catra said.

"you're not fine" adora said. "I don't know.. anyways should I like bring you home or some?"

"YEEES" adora snorted.

-
Timeskip

Catra was now standing in front of adora's frontdoor. Shit are her parents or some up-
"Hey uh adora are your parents up-" catra asked. "MOOOOOOOM" adora snorted out which made catra widen her eye.
"adora shut the fuck u-" she started and shut her mouth by putting her hand on adora's mouth.

" 'ay kyu!" Adora said and licked Catra's mouth. "Who's there?" A woman opened the door.

"Uh hi I'm uh Catra. Adora's friend" she said and extended her hand. "Mrs Grayskull" she said and shook her hand. " but you can call me Mara!"

"HEEEY WOMAAAN" Adora said and reached forward. "Adora how dare you!" Mara said and held her. "NOOO PRETTY GIRL SAVE MEEEE" adora pouted which made catra laugh.

"BETRAYAAAL" she said and fell down to the floor. "Oh wow, she really is drunk as fuck" mara said and picked adora up.  "Mooom what's the french word for ten!"

"Dix?" Mara said confusedly. "DIX NUTS" adora snorted again. "Okay Adora say good night to your friend unless your friend wants to stay!" Mara suggested.

"I am so sorry, I would really love to stay over but my mom is going to be really mad if I won't be at home by now" catra said which hurt adora, deep down adora really wanted her to stay.

"But I'll make sure to come over more often! I promised grandma razz to bake stuff with her" catra said and smiled at mara. "See Adora! Even catra loves baking" mara said and laughed.

"Also I'm so sorry if I was bothering you because I probably woke you up" catra said and rubbed the back of her neck.

"No,no it's fine darling!" Mara said. "I thank you for taking care of this deadass who's drunk af!" She said and elbowed adora. "Hmpf ouch" adora said.

"Okay adora say bye to catra now" mara said.
"BYE PRETTY GIRL" adora said and waved to the wrong way which made Catra and her mom laugh. "Bye Adora! Good Night!" Catra said and started heading home.

Damn what a night.. it was actually okay i guess. I like the drink version of adora it's.. cute ? Anyways moms going to murder me so i better head home.

Catra heard nothing but really weird noises..PLEASE DON'T BE WHAT I THINK IT IS.. EW WHAT THE FUCK THATS SO DISGUSTING. MOM AND NATHALIE NO-
I cant do this.

Catra: ENTRAPTA ARE YOU UP
Entrapta: yes catra! Whats up? Did you arrive at home?
Catra: sadly yes. I think shadhoe weaver and nathalie are doing...it
Entrapta: oh my god- shit uh you wanna come over to mine or?
Catra: thanks entrapta but i'm fine i guess, i'll just sleep i guess
Entrapta: okay! If you need something call or text me!
Catra: thanks entrapta good night!
Entrapta: night <3

Guess i'm going to die.