6

"Sorry about her" Catra said and rubbed the back of her neck. "She can be annoying and weird"

"Yeah, it's fine. She really is weird and all. Why did she do that?" Adora asked, she doesn't see a reason why Lonnie would be jealous of adora hanging out with catra.

"Toxic Ex" Catra said and put her backpack down. "Adora why is Kagami looking at me like that "

-

"UGH FLUTTERINA YOU'RE NOT A GOOD HELP EITHER" kagami said and opened her locker. "How the fuck am I supposed to help you with your stupid crush on Catra!"

"Well I don't know maybe because you are my friend!" She said and slammed her locker closed. "She's just going to be the death of me! That girl is controlling me!"

"Geez" flutterina said and rolled her eyes. "Well i don't fucking know! Maybe go up to her and talk with her!"

"Oh yes yes thanks flutty!" Kagami said and started walking over to Catra until she saw another person standing next to her.

"Hiii Catra" Kagami said and waved at her totally ignoring Adora that was standing next to her.

"uhm lol hi i guess?" Catra said, not knowing what to answer. "Hey Adora, mind leaving Catra and me alone for awhile!"

"I-uh okay- uh bye cat-"

"No." Catra said and held Adora's arm which sent her butterfly through her stomach.

"She is staying with us" Catra said and glared at Kagami. "But-"

"No buts Kagami! You have done enough lmao. Also can I just be alone and just fucking hang out with Adora without getting interrupted!" Catra said and threw her hands up in the air.

"Geez okay okay fine sorry" kagami said and left. "Catra I could have left-"

"Adora noo" catra said singing the no. "She's crazy! Of course she won't make you leave duh she isn't even my friend lmao who does she think she is" catra said and looked at the time.

"Oh shit it's 7:45AM ugh i hate classes!" She said and put her phone away. "Weren't you the A-Student?" Adora asked.

"So were you! Doesn't mean that I actually have to like the classes or school in general " catra said and started walking to the classroom, adora followed her.

"Yeah, you've got a point" adora said and got inside and walked to her table.

"Hey mind if I sat beside you?" Catra asked, OH MY GOD WHAT "of course I do- I MEAN- No i don't mind it Catra" Adora said and slapped her forehead which made Catra laugh.

"Thanks" she said and sat down next to her.
I am sitting next to catra, I am sitting next to catra, I am sitting next to-

"CATRA?!" A voice yelled. "Well, hello to you too"

"Why are you sitting next to Adora?!" The sparkly girl said. "Am I not allowed to?"

"Glimmer what the fuck" Adora started. "Adora I thought we'd always hang out together!"

"SAYS YOU" adora said and got up. "Adora-"
"NO IT'S NOT MY FAULT THAT OUR FRIENDSHIP DOESNT WORK OUT. IT WAS YOURS AND BOWS FAULT BECAUSE YALL DECIDED TO BE VERY COOL AND NOT EVEN ASK ME TO HANG OUT"

Adora was now getting up and heading to the door. "Wow, good job sparkles!" Catra said and got up and started walking after adora.

"ADORA" she said and tried to reach her.
"I'm fine Catra" Adora said and hugged herself. "Just go back to class"

"No" Catra said and stood in front of her. "What are you doing let me get through!" Adora said and tried to walk past catra which didn't work.

"ADORA" Catra said in a more louder voice holding Adora's shoulder. "It's okay"

"I-I'm sorry..." she said and started to tear up. Catra felt bad because she didn't know how to comfort her friend that was literally crying in front of her.

"For what?" "I overreacted..."

"No you didn't " catra said and sat Adora down on a bench. "I-I didn't?"

"Of course not. You had every right to be mad at her and I guess at Bow too. You did nothing wrong Adora" she said and started rubbing Adora's back "it's okay"

-
"FLY MY LITTLE AKUMA!" Shadow Moth said and made her Akuma fly out of the window.

"Catra I can't take it anymore!" Adora said and cried. "Adora what"

"THE WHOLE PRESSURE"

"Adora- I don't know what you're talking about" catra said and started to panic.

"OF COURSE YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND IT BECAUSE I'M-"

"ADORA STOP AN AKUMA IS FLYING AROUND-"

"WHAT-" Adora gasped as she got akumatized.

"ADORA-" Catra started panicking even more.
"ADORA FIGHT AGAINST IT YOU ARE STRONGER THAN THAT."

"COME ON DONT YOU THINK THAT SHES JUST USING YOU?" Shadow Moth said and Adora kept screaming. "YOU ARE LYING" she said and held her head.

"ADORA COME ON DONT GIVE UP" Catra said and held adora's arm. "Come on Adora resist it! I've got you" she said and she felt adora falling towards and the akuma flying away.

Woah, god is a woman, Catra thought as she held Adora.