3

UGH WHERE COULD THEY BE! I HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR THEM THE WHOLE MORNING AND THERE'S STILL NO SIGN OF THEM! Adora thought to herself and walked over to her locker.

She opened her locked and got her school stuff out until she felt a few taps on her shoulder that lowkey scared her.

"Hey Adora" catra said and stood now next to her. "Oh hey Catra! I heard you had a f-fight yesterday-" adora said and realized her black eye

"Oh my god" adora started. "Catra that doesn't look alright" adora said and tried to get a tissue and wet it a little bit with her water bottle.

"I'm fine dummy" catra said. "Anyways why were you fighting with hordak yesterday?" Adora asked and put the wet tissue on her black eye.

"Let's just say he was talking shit about- you."
me? "Oh-" adora said, she didn't know what else to say.

"Catra y-you didn't have to you know?" Adora said and felt a blush creep out. "Had to, didn't like it when he talks shit about my friends, especially you" she said and smiled at her.

"Ugh fine lets go to class then?" Adora asked and Catra nodded. They walked up to their maths class. Adora spotted bow and glimmer on their usual seats and walks over to them and sits down next to them.

"ehem" adora interrupted them. "Oh hey Adora!" bow said. "Where have you two been?" She asked and looked at them.

"We-We kind of had a sleepover-" Glimmer said which shocked adora. "I-"

"We're so sorry Adora-" bow said. "And you guys didn't even dare to ask me!?" Adora said and got up. "Adora where are you going??" Glimmer said and saw Adora sitting away from them.

Adora decided to take a seat behind Catra and not because she can stare at her like that!

"Good morning class!" The teacher said. "Oh Catra your eye looks terrible"

"Heh yeah I know" she said and laughed softly. "Don't worry it's no big deal i'm fine and i look even more badass" she said and crossed her arms she did look more badass tho adora admitted to herself.

"Adora you changed your seat?" She asked and looked at her. "Uhm yes because it was so cold on my old one-?" Adora said and looked nervous because she didn't want to tell anyone that her recent fight with glimmer and bow lowkey hurt her.

"Uhm alright then! So today we will go out and we'll start drawing people! You are allowed to choose your partners." She said and sat down on the teacher seat.

Adora looked to the left and saw Bow and Glimmer pair up, to her right she saw mermista and sea hawk pair up.

Adora didn't know who to choose because almost every friend of her already had a partne-

"Hey Adora" she heard a voice in front of her.
"Wanna pair up?" Catra asked and looked at adora. Don't blush don't blush don't blush

"NO-" adora yelled out and saw that it hurt catra "NO NO I MEAN-" she stuttered and slapped her forehead.

"What I wanted to say is yes catra i'd love to pair up with you as partners that is" adora said and saw catra smiling at her. God she's going to be the death of me, shit am I blushing?! I HOPE NOT.

"Okay everyone go out and take your stuff that you need!" Her teacher said and opened the door.

-

The class was now sitting on benches outside and drawing on their pictures. "Hey adora?" Catra said.

"Yeah?" "I heard you, sparkles and bow fightint. Is everything alright?" She asked and continued drawing. Should I tell her?

"Don't worry I'm alright now." Adora said and continued drawing. "That wasn't what I asked Adora" she said and kept drawing.

Adora sighed out. "I was looking for them the whole morning and I first found them in our classroom. They also had a sleepover with out me... i mean i don't mean that they have to invite me or some..."

"It's just.. they could have at least told me about the sleepover.." adora said and looked down. TEARS DONT BETRAY ME NOW PLEASE-

"They what?!" Catra said and looked at adora and saw tears coming out of her eyes."oh-"

"Hey- it's okay adora" catra said and squeezed adora's shoulder to comfort her. "Don't be sad please"

"I'm fine" adora said and sniffled. I hate you tears. "Hey how about we hang out today and if yes then your place?" Catra suggested which made Adora look up.

"You want to hang out with me-" adora said and felt another blush creep out. "Yess" catra said and looked proudly at her.

"Then I guess at mine right?" Adora asked and Catra nodded.

-
Time skip.

Okay Adora don't freak out! It's just catra your friend! It's not like that you two are going to spend a romantic- WHAT THE FUCK AM I THINKING ABOUT!?::73€3!4))3

Adora's grandma was downstairs and baking some bread until she heard the door ring. She went up to the door and saw a brunette girl.

"Uhm hi" catra said and waved. "Ohh how can I help you my dear?" Madam Razz said and lead her inside.

"I came for Adora" she said and smiled at the older woman. "OHHH okay stay here dearie i'm going to tell adora that you're here!" Madam razz said and walked to the staircase.

"ADORA DEARIE A BEAUTIFUL GIRL IS HERE TO SEE YOU" razz said and catra felt a blush creep out. I get barely called beautiful...

"IM COMING!" Adora yelled from upstairs and ran downstairs to the room where catra was. But Adora wouldn't be Adora if something embarrassing woulnd't happen.

So Adora slipped on some flour that was on the floor which made Catra laugh. "Hey you alright?" Catra said in between laughters and extended her hand that adora instantly took and got pulled up with.

"Yep i'm fine!" Adora said and slapped the flour away from her clothes. "Ugh Adora always falling in front of beautiful girls" razz said and cleaned the flour away from the ground.

"grandma!" "What it's true" madam razz said and snickered. "Since you two are already here, do you mind helping me out in the bakery?"

"Grandmaaaa" adora groaned but Catra instantly interrupted. "Of course we would help you!" Catra said and which made madam razz smile.

"See Adora look up at her!" Razz said which made everyone laugh.