11

"I-" Adora started but catra didn't even let her finish that sentence. " adora listen" catra started.

"I mean of course not everyone missed you but look listen. We didn't won every match nor was netossa happy with our team. I mean Kagami isn't a bad striker but still. What I want to say is that we- I need you back on my right side because Kagami.. we're not on good terms" catra said. Woah, what-

"And I just can't play with her because she thinks that she's a fucking neymar! She thinks that if she fails she can just fall to the ground and let us do the whole shit alone. She also thinks that she's literally the best and doesn't need any mates!" Catra said and made a fist. Woah that kagami girl really makes her mad right?

"AND NOW I THINK SHE LIKES ME" catra said and slammed her forehead. "Someone murder me!" Catra mumbled. Wait so if Kagami likes Catra and Catra literally hates her- okay so catra doesn't like her- righttt?

"Okay okay fine! I'm coming today" adora said and crossed her arms. "And maybe i'll join the team again" she continued and rolled her eyes playfully. "WAIT FOR REAL?" Catra asked with wide eyes.

"duh" adora said and then felt catra- the catra hug her? "Oh uh okay hah this feels nice" adora said nervously and felt a blush creep out.

"This is not because I like you" catra said and pulled away. "So you wanna go to classes or-" catra asked. "Uh- y-yeah of course duh that is why i'm going to school!" Adora responded.

After a while they finally decided to walk to their class rooms. "What class do we have?" Adora asked. "Spanish or some i dunno" catra shrugged, not knowing if that's true or not.

"Oh spanish is cool" adora said. "Nah, it's boring for me since i'm a latina" LATINA? SHES A LATINA?! Since when- i mean that makes sense since shes literally the best one from our class.

"Oh you are?" Adora asked. "Duh" catra responded and walked inside followed by adora. "Ah there you are adora!"

"What- me?" Adora said pointing at herself. "No catra" the teacher joked. "Anyways this is Huntara" she said pointing at a buff girl in their
age. Oh my god- she- she- SHES FINE AS FUUUUUUCK OH FUCK AM I DROOLING-

"Adora- are- are you listening?" The teacher asked and adora shook her head. "Of course I am!" She said and laughed nervously. "And so you want me to show her around or-"

"Yes exactly! I hope it's okay if you sit beside Huntara" OH MYYYYYYYY

"YESS- I mean- of course it is okay, more than okay!-" adora said and started walking over to her new classmate.

"Hey blondie~" huntara said. "H-Hi" she said and sat down beside her. "You must be huntara right?"

"That's me" the buff girl said. "Woah she has muscles-"

"Thanks blondie~" SHIT- DID I JUST-

"DID I JUST-" adora started but got interrupted by huntara putting her hand on her mouth to shut her. "It's alright blondie. You're not bad yourself. How about hanging out together just us?"

A DATE!? OH MY GOD WHAT. "I-I don't mind" adora said and blushed.

-
What the heck. Is that mother fucker flirting with adora?! I MEAN NOT LIKE I CARE BUT LIKE- catra thought and started to break a pencil. "Pssst catra you alright?" She heard a whisper from behind which turned out to be Glimmer.

"I'm uhm okay lol?" She said and turned back around. "Hm alright just asking!" She said and started to work on her paper. I-I'm not falling for adora right- Ugh what the fuck I need to talk to Entrapta. Catra then took her phone and started to text entrapta.

Catra: psst Entrapta I wanted to ask you something
Entrapta: oh okay ask me then!
Catra: can we talk tomorrow?
Entrapta: what is it about?
Catra: I- it's about something important to me?
Entrapta: okay tomorrow after school maybe?
Catra: yes sure! Thanks Entrapta you're the best ;)
Entrapta: don't worry catra! I'm always there for you!

Good, she's fine with that. Catra felt relieved now, she can finally talk to someone about her new "feelings"

Wait, what if she really likes her- PFF WHY DO I CARE! I mean... "catra escuchas?" the teacher asked. "S-si, si he escuchado- lo siento señora-"

"Ah no problemo! Pero quieres hacer la tarea numero 3?" Uhm what- number 3 eeehhh I think i have it-

"Si!" Catra you stupid bitch why did you say yes!? " El paciente tiene que tomar pastillas porque su cabeza duele-"

"Si, es correcto muy bien catra!" The teacher said. Puh glad it was right, if it wasn't then it would have been pretty embarrassing tho.

-
"Who's that girl you're staring at?"

"Thee girl of my dreaaa- my girlfriend- not as in girlfriend like my girl friend-" adora said and started blushing. "Hm I see" Huntara said and continued writing. "You see that blue haired girl?" She said pointing at kagami.

"ugh yes i do"

"She has been staring at her too. I don't think that you have chances with her" wha- well of course i dont have chances with catra... as if I didn't know lol.

"Oh..." adora said and looked down, she really thought that she could have a chance with her..

"Hey it's fine blondie it's fine. You know I'm still available" she said and smirked at her

-
"I'm still available" THAT FUCKING BITCH catra thought and cracked another pencil. "Uh catra you alright-" bow asked. "IM FINE" she said which made everyone turn to her.

"Catra tienes problemas?" The teacher asked.

"No, no tengo problemas señora! Lo siento.." embarrassing catraaa. "Okay. So para los deberes... ahh si! Sobre haced la tarera 1 y 2 en pagina 179!" The teacher said and wrote it on the black board.

"Hasta mañana chicos!" The teacher said and said bye to every student. OKAY CATRA ITS YOUR TIME TO GO AND LEAVE THIS FUCKING PLACE, she thought and started to run out of the room.

I fucking hate that buff girl! Of course Adora likes her! She's muscular.. well she's something that I'm not- "CATRA" catra screamed in shock, she didn't even notice that she got followed by adora.

"what?" Catra asked and crossed her arms. " i wanted to introduce huntara to you-" she started. Of course you want to introduce her to me! " okay cool. Like I care" catra said and started to walk away but got stopped by adora.

"Catra you're not okay.." how did she- "i-im totally fine adora! I don't know what you're talking about" the brunette one responded and rubbed the back of her neck.

"Are you sure that you're okay?" She asked and gave catra a comforting smile GOSH THAT SMILE

"I'm sure Adora.. thanks for asking. Also i'm catra i guess" catra said and didn't even look at huntara. "Hi Catra are you and kagami together?" What the fuck.

"Uhm excuse me- what?!" Catra said and looked confusedly at Huntara "come on! I can feel the tension between you and her.. you're probably girlfriends!"

HOW DARE SHE- UGH WHAT THE FUCK

" I WILL SHOW YOU "YOURE PROBABLY GIRLFRIENDS" catra said and started to attack Huntara because it annoyed her too much. "GET OFF ME YOU BRAT!" Huntara said and kicked Catra off her, making her fly.

Nope, I do not have to deal with this bullshit. she thought to herself and started to head out.

"CATRA WAIT-" adora shouted but it was already too late.

-
-
-
whydon'twe🔪just👽relax😩and🤬turn🦷on🦾the💅radio📻 would👿you😼like💕aMeRICauh 🇺🇸 or👺tré