Shalt love

Valt : .......... *lays on the couch looking at the ceiling hopelessly* ........

Shu : *notice Valt* Oh hey valty wanna go for shopping?

Valt : ........

Shu : eh? Valty, You okay sweetie?

Free : He's been like this since last night.

Shu : Huh? What happened last night?

Lui : You're drunken.

Shu : WHAT?!! I DON'T REMEMBER DOING LIKE THAT!

Free : Its because you accidentally drink alcohol.

Shu : What did I do........ 😓

Lui : You literally stand on the table and start yelling, "Red eye is back, my weakness will leave me now"

Shu : *walks up to the window* I'm done with myself.. Valty I deserve to die sorry if I hurt you baby. *opens the window and about to jump*

Free : We are in the ground floor.

Shu : I- shit.. *hits his head on the wall* Then I shall die painfully

Lui : Geez stop leaving blood on the wall idiot! Then the cops will think we murder you, do something on your own.

Shu : You guys don't stop me?!?!

Free : Nope. Because we know you're pretending.

Shu : This time for real!! Alright I'll cut my hand *grabs a kitchen knife* *thinks : Pain.. it's gonna be painful..* At least try to stop me!!!

Lui : *sighs* Stop it Shu.

Shu : Of course no!! I hurt my valty I shall feel the pain. Please don't stop me.. leave me alone..

Free and Lui : Knew it.

Valt : *snatch the knife* if you die I'll die too, Romeo.

Lui and Free : Excuse me what??! Romeo!? He?!

Shu : Juliet I'm sorry for what I had done, please forgive me.. *cups valt's cheeks*

Valt : I never hated you in first place!

Shu : I love you Juliet.

Valt : I love you too Romeo.

Free : War!!! Juliet you shall not marry our enemy's son! *takes valt*

Lui : And you Romeo don't even think about marrying our enemy's daughter! *takes Shu*

Shu : HAH? EXCUSE ME?!!

Valt : They're role playing as our dads?!

Lui and Free : You Montague/Capulet!! Trying to take my Son/Daughter!!

Valt : Heyyyy stop I want that balcony scene!!

Shu : And I want that wedding night scene!!

Lui : Not on my watch! You're not marrying that couplet!

Free : Valt you're not marrying him! The montague!!

Shu : You-

Valt : Romeo!!!!

Free : *takes her to their couplet place* C'mon young lady you're too young for marriage and especially I won't accept that Montague.

Lui : *drags Shu to their Montague place* So do I. You shall be locked up in your room.

Shu : Nooo Juliet!!! But Lui!!

Asta : Thus how tragic the story ends,.............

Zoey : I hate sad stuff.... my shalt TwT