Jealousy is when someone likes your beloved

Lui : Hurry up Shu *carrying too many shopping bags that are really heavy*

Shu : *patiently looking at each and every single fucking product that he doesn't even need for his life* Hm. This one looks interesting. Oh this one looks more better than the last one. What should I do? *Intense decision making*

Meanwhile Lui : Just pick something and let's head back. Valty and Free are fucking alone.

Shu : Don't worry Free is there.

Lui : That's what I'm fucking worried about!

Back at home.....

Free : *sleeping peacefully with an adorable sleeping Valt in his arms, both of cuddling in the couch*

Valt : yum yum.. beybread... *Nibbling free's shirt-*

Back at the mall......

Shu : Oh look at this one. It's even more better. *Looking at the skin care product*

Lui : Sometimes going for shopping with you really inspires me to stay single.

Shu : Hm yeah? Let's break up if it hurts too much for Mr. Shortie.

Lui : Who the fuck you called shortie? *Triggered*

Shu : *Looks at Lui with a straight moron face* *looks around and then back at Lui* Is there anyone else here?

Lui : I'll kill you little shit. *who is taller but unfortunately 0.005 damn inch shorter than that Kurenai Shu*

Shu : Don't forget how shorter you used to be *busy looking at the products*

Lui : Yeah, don't forget who made you scream my name~

Shu : *drops the products, face turning bloody red* ⁄(⁄ ⁄•⁄-⁄•⁄ ⁄)⁄  LUI!!! PEOPLE WILL HEAR YOU!!

Lui : Is that my problem? Go suffer in silence. *Sarcasm*

Shu : This little shit *trying to stay calm*

A random girl : *squeaks* YIKESS!!! ITS SHU KURENAI!?!!!!!!!?!!

Shu : *Looks back at the person* Hm?

A bunch of Shu's fangirls : OH MY GOD!! IT'S SHUU!!!! *Fangirl noises*

Shu : *waves at them* Pipe down, please don't make noises.

Le girls : YESS SENPAI!!!! 

Lui : *Jealous jealous jealous jealous* (ʘ言ʘ╬)

Shu : *looks at Lui* *think : Damn he's jealous.*

Le girls : Shu senpai!!!!

Lui : Oi oi oi, Shut it. Shu senpai Shu senpai, what are you? His girlfriend? Get the fuck out of here. *Growling at them cuz Shu belongs to him*

(Seriously no offense to Shu's fans. Just for fun bruh.)

Shu : *internal laughing* *think : Look at him, getting all jealous when he literally act like he gives no shit a moment ago*

One brave girl : HEY!! WE ARE JUST HIS FANS! YOU DON'T HAVE TO YELL AT US MEANIE!!!

Lui : *walks over to Shu*

Shu : Hm? Mpph?!! *Gets lips slammed against his own* *blushing mess*

Lui : *french kiss the albino bunny roughly*

Le poor girls : *squeals hiding their faces* BL!!??!~

After god knows how long later....

Shu : *puts the seat belt* *sigh* Lui why did you kiss me in public? You jerk! What will they think about us?

Lui : I want to kiss you in front of everyone who wants you. Get the fact into your smart ass and I don't give a fuck about their goddamn opinions. *Droves the car*

Shu : *blush softly* I thought you want to break up with me because I'm annoying you *teasing*

Lui : Sadly I can't unlove you.

Shu : *chuckles* That's cringe as hell

Lui : Well, enjoy the time while it lasts cuz I'm about to show the world you belongs to me. *That sideways smirk*

Shu : *understands that tone* Wait you're not thinking about that- why you little shit-

Lui : *places his hand on his thigh* Heh~

Shu : *officially became a strawberry* Moron go die in a hole!

Lui : With pleasure~

Shu : NOT THAT FUCKING ONE!!! YOU HORNY PERVV!!!