Set your hopes High, To the skull Island!

Shu : *opens the door, enters the living room* Valt I'm bac- what in the world is this, flood?!! *Rush of water swoosh the albino bunny* Wha- *got stumble into the white tyrant who was peacefully standing near the window hallway watching the scenery*

Lui : Shu- *looks behind the albino* What the heck?!

Shu : Lui! We got a problem!

Lui : Is this your way of cooling down yourself in hot summer? Surfing inside the house?

Shu : This isn't the time for a joke, moron!

Lui clinging onto something from getting swept by the water : Oh my god seriously is that Free?!

Shu : What? *Looks behind him where Lui is pointing at* the hell-

Free : Yo. *Floating around on a couch?*

Shu, who was hold by Lui in bridal style : Mind explaining what are you doing?

Free : Was sleeping and found myself floating inside the house *yawn*

Lui : Get on it Shu you're friggin heavy.

Shu : Shut up jerk I'm not even that heavy.

Free : Lui is just weak.

Shu : Right. Hmph. *Gets on Free's couch aka life boat??????*

Lui : Weak my ass. *Hops on the boat* You! *Point at Free* Move this thing to the living room

Free : Oh right, stay still so I can use your dumbass to paddle this thing. Idiot there's nothing to move this thing.

Lui : You fucking have a death wish?! *Growls at Free*

Shu : *sees a mop?* Alright. I guess this will do.

Free and Lui : *looks at Shu* Seriously?

Shu : This is all I find right now! Just stop complaining and someone paddle the couch *like how you do a rowboat*

Free : You found it, you do it.

Lui : ain't touching that lame thing.

Shu : *holding back the urge to kick their balls (Shu is literally the master of kicking people's balls as shown in the manga how he kicked Valt in the nuts. Poor baby.)* Loser has to paddle the couch, alright?

Lui : Then we don't need to see who is the loser *smirks*

Free : *joins Lui* No offence Shu.

Shu : You two- Listen here little shit, We are in a dire situation and you're asking for a war?! I'll kill you.

Free : Definitely Lui is a bad influence on Shu, I can see Lui in you.

Lui : WHO THE FUCK SUGGESTED TO PLAY A STUPID GAME TO FIND OUT THE LOSER? ME OR YOU?

Shu : Don't you dare raise your voice against me!

Free : *holds his ears* Better be a deaf than not.

Shu : The strongest will do this.

Free : Suddenly I became weak even to breath.

Lui : *twitching his eyebrow, his pride wouldn't allow him to say that word, he's weak*

Shu : Ah I'm so weak since I'm a loser after all *smug grin at Lui*

Free : Lui will help us, right?

Shu : Neh, Lui, save us. Please?

Lui : *looking away unable to keep his cool*

(A/n : THIS IS AN ACT TO DECEIVE LUI INTO DOING THE TASK, NOTHING ELSE)

Shu, Free with a teasing seductive face : Save us, Lui~

Lui : Let's.. let's do rock paper scissors and that's final. Whoever loses will have to do this without complaining.

Shu : Okay.

Free : I'm a professional player at this game.

Lui : Like hell I'd lost to you two weaklings.

A few moments later...

Shu : Do your best! Lui!

Free : Let us move forth the southern sea (Hallway) and hunt down the treasures (Valt aoi) on the skull Island! (Living room) *Puts a captain hat*

Shu : Aye Aye captain! *Supporting Captain Free*

Lui : *with shadows covering his face, paddling the ship* Heaven must be actively against me.

Free : Where are we?

Shu : we are currently somewhere on flames island (kitchen) *looking at the map*

Lui : I swear I'm gonna dump you two into this so called ocean 💢

Free : I'm the captain of this ship, you are a mere servant, shut up and do your job.

Lui : Free de la Hoya!! *Pointing the mop at Free* I challenge you for a duel! Right here right now.

Free : *smirks* You got some nerve challenging me.

Shu : *plays the sheriff and bad dude fighting scene bg music?* Perfect *thumbs up*

Free : *wriggles his sweaty fingers, staring at his enemy, white tyrant*

Lui : *Glares daggers at the sheriff* Heh, in your dreams.

Shu (literally playing the "Too stunned to speak, heroine standing on the sideline with a hand clenched to her chest, hoping for sheriff to win the final match") : Free...

Lui : *charges at Free with the mop (I'm sorry this is too fucking HILARIOUS-)* HEYAAA!

Free : *swiftly grabs the frying pan from the countertop and blocks Lui's attack* Heh. You call it an attack?

Lui : *loads the mop as if like a real gun* I got you this time, you little shit! *Thrusts the mop at an immense strength*

Free : *threw the cereal box at Lui while blocking his attack* Argh... *Falls down*

Lui : *still standing, smirks*

Shu : Free! *Gasps* huh

Lui : *falls down suddenly*

Free : Victory's mine. *Smug grin*

Shu : I know you'd win this, Free! *Hugs him*

Free : I know. Love. We protected our land from the enemy.

Lui : *having a rare flustered face* No shit, Sherlock! Stop being over dramatic!

Shu : Haha, this is too hilarious.

Free : Let us break the super stoic profile.

Lui : Next time I'll beat your ass to pulp. And you stupid snowflake shall root for me.

Shu : Eh. You called me fat. Of course you're an enemy now.

Free : Yes. Look at how beautiful Shu is.

Lui : I'm already getting a bad headache...

Shu : Captain we have to pass the sea monsters! *Pointing at the huge things like fridge and other stuffs coming at their direction*

Free : Right, Lui watch out for the sea monsters! We will definitely reach the skull Island.

Lui : *with low spirits* Aye...

Shu : Tatakae! Lui! Tatakae! *Fists up with fighting spirit* (Did Eren possessed Shu!?!?!?!?!?)

Free : Now that's the spirit *proud of Shu*

Lui : I'm definitely living with a bunch of blockheads.

From the skull Island...

The treasures aka Valt : *crying like Deku with waterfalls of tears*

To be continued ...