Time travel pt - 1

Valt : SHUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!! LUUUUUUUUUUIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!! *screams at the top of his lungs, searching everywhere*

Shu and Lui : *just came back from a walk to the park, hand in hand* He-

Valt : *grabs Shu's shoulders and shook* WHYY DID YOU BETRAY MEEE?!!!!!!!!

Shu : I didn't-

Valt : I THOUGHT WE WILL BE A HAPPY FAMILY TOGETHEEEEEEEERRR BUT YOU LIED TO MEE DIDN'T YOUUUUUU?!!!

Lui : Valty, what's wrong?

Free : *holding a sleeping baby that koala hugs him* Ah there you are.. come help me

Lui : Oi who's that brat?

Shu : Valty! *Hold Valt's shoulders and stop him* Wait just explain me. I can't know unless you tell me what's wrong. First of all calm down, breath in.

Valt : *breaths calmly* Okie *sniffs*

Shu : Now tell me.

Valt : That baby, he came from the future..

Lui and Shu : *blinks* For real?

Free : For real.

Valt : He's been crying for hours and hours, only just now he fall asleep. He beats the living daylight out of us! *Shows his reddish cheek as he become a victim to a five year child*

Free : *unfortunately, he also became a victim too, shows his cheek with scratches and slap marks* This kid sure got some nasty anger issues from his parent.

Lui : Lol you can't even deal with a brat! *Laughing*

Valt : That's your child!!!

Lui : Nice joke *still laughing* I used protection.

Shu : So this is some serious affair. Tell me who is the mother of that child!! *Grabs Lui's collar*

Lui : Oii! Are you Seriously okay on the head?! I don't even know that brat until now.

Shu : Oh yeah? Valt and Free won't lie. And that child looks like you!

Lui : HUUHH?

Free : Shu. You're his parent.

Shu : You heard him right! Lui you- *Realize* Wait what? Me?

Free and Valt : *nod* Yes you.

Shu : For real?

Free and Valt : For real!

Lui : *crossed his arms, leaning against the door frame* Oh. *Looks at Shu* So, What were you saying Shu?

Shu : But- how- why- what- *still processing* I'm not a woman...! That.. child is mine? Okay okay. *Slaps himself* Wake up. This must be definately a dream. I must be dreaming.

Valt : *pinch Shu's cheek* WAKE UP TO REALITY!

The child : Waahhh!!!!!  Wahhh!!! *start crying*

Free : Holy shit- Valt you wake him up! Oh god.. *starts kicking Free's face and pulling his cheek* it's alright baby.. it's alright papa Lui and papa Shu are here so you can go kick them all the way you want and let uncle Free go! *Shoves the baby to Lui* Here. This is your son. Take some responsibility.

Lui : *too nervous to handle the crying, aggressive child* Woah! Oii!! Hey- oww- fuck- *became the victim of his own child* shi- *got a punch right on his nose*

The child : *kicking, pulling, punching, wriggling and of course crying till their ears bleeds*

Valt : *holds his ears* He's louder than me!