Valt Don't!

Body swap AU ! Shu and Valt swapped their bodies.

Free : *like always exhausted with life* Lui

Lui : Hm? *Making breakfast because it's his turn. The only person after Shu that knows cooking in house* (A/n : Valt and Free are banned from the kitchen)

Free : It's cold *points at the milk*

Lui : Heat it then.

Free : That's right *hands the milk glass to the white tyrant* *smiling innocently*

Lui : *looks at Free then at the milk glass and then back at Free* Are you kidding me? Go do it bastard! *Kicks him friendly*

Free : Ouch. You know Shu literally said I shouldn't step my feet into the kitchen.

Lui : *with a plain straight face* And where do you think you're standing? Heaven? (Free is right beside Lui who is cooking rn)

Free : *looks down and realised his mistake* Oops. *Hops on the countertop* Done. Here.

Lui : For real- I'll kill you. Stop messing around I'm busy right now can't you see?

Free : It will only take a minute or two.

Lui : Do it yourself. I'm busy.

Free : Then I'll drink it cold.

Lui : You will die.

Free : I'm not Valt to believe those half baked lies you know.

Lui : You have became too lazy! *Snatches the glass and microwave it* Geez. How the hell Shu even deal with you all.

Free : He's a hard working person, after all.

*Loud thud noises*

Free : Earth quake?

Lui : Guess Valt tripped over the stairs again.

Free : How in the world he survives that thing? I'd be in bed for another week, if I were him.

Lui : Another excuse to stay in bed *jabs him*

Valt from the other room : AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! MY CROTCH!!!! AAAHHH FRICK MY BACK!!!!!! OH NOO MY LEGS ARE CRAMPED!!!!!

Free : *hissed at the description of pain* Fuck that's gonna hurt like hell.

Lui : It's his fault, how many time have we warned him to watch his step. Not to mention he literally picks it as a habit every single morning.

Free : Should we go check on him?

Lui : He isn't a toddler. Valt will be just fine.

Free : Insensitive jerk *muttered with a pointed glare*

Lui : *spat him* I heard that Hoya! *Growls* No food for you, starve to death!

Free : Haah?! I'll order food then.

Lui : Yeah whatever. Don't you dare touch the food I made afterwards.

Free : "Cruelty" in human form.

Lui : Why you-

The door opens and Shu comes in....

Lui : Shu don't feed this guy.

Free : Eh? Shu don't listen to that guy. He's being cruel.

Shu : *sniffled*

Lui and Free : Did you just- why are you crying?!! (Panicked because Shu has never cried in front of them-anyone so if he's crying the problem must be a big deal.)