Why you shouldn't let Shu get drunken...

Shu : *drinks alcohol because he's mentally so done with his boyfriends and his works plus the house chores* I want freedom.. *hiccups* the world spins *hiccups*

Lui : *stops dead silent, drops his book* What the- Shu why's your cheeks flushed? Are you sick or something?

Shu : *squinting his eyes to get a better view* Blue Fire? Reminds me of *hiccups* Dabi. Hehe.

Lui : What? Are you you drunk- *gets pushed by Shu down* WHAT WAS THAT FOR?

Shu : I wanted to do that for so long. *sits on top of him* Hands up and sing baby shark *points the toy sword at lui's neck* hurry up.

Lui : F*ck never.

Shu : *pouts* A bad sharkie *hiccups* ah.. it's too hot what are you?! A walking embodiment of heater?! *takes off his coat*

Lui : Oi get off.

Shu : *sticks his tongue out* What if I say no?

Lui : *rolls to the side and now shu is beneath him* Then I'll make you. Easy peasy.

Shu : *gasps* You look so *clamps his mouth*

Lui : Handsome?

Shu : *laughs* like shark! *pulls lui by his collar* *kiss him*

Lui : *surprised* mh?!

Valt and Free : *enter inside the room* What- *sees them in an awkward pose.*

Shu : ah someone help me from this shark *blushes*

Lui : Wait- no hold on-

Valt : *throws a home slipper at the baby shark* SHUUU!!! DON'T WORRY I'M HERE!!! *hugs Shu*

Shu : Ah Valty! *hugs back* *tease Lui* *his shirt buttons were undone*

Lui : 💢💢 Kurenai!!

Free : He is half nake- *tries not to nosebleed*

Valt : Ah!!!? FREE DON'T LOOK AT SHU!! *stood in front Shu protectively*

Shu : *gives the sexy pose behind valt, teasing Free and Lui*

Free and Lui : Valty turn back..

Valt : What? *turns back and sees a good boy Shu staring at him innocently* What is wrong with you two?

Shu : *grins* *takes off his shirt too*

Lui and Free : *looks at each other and then at Shu with a red face* Shit.

Valt : ??? *turns back and see Shu dancing on the sofa without his shirt* AHH!!! HOLY MOLY!! SHUU GET BACK HERE!!! *blushing*

Free : Let him sink in the vibes~

Lui : Can we take this to a more private place?

Valt : SHU WILL KILL YOU TWO IF HE GETS BACK TO HIS SENSE!! *tries to stop Shu*

Shu : Hello Senorita~ *makes valt dance with him* let's dance babe~ *hiccups*

Valt : *blushing* S-shuu!! Staph!!!

Shu : *gives a goddamn sexy movements with his booty-* YAHHHH

Lui and Free : F*cK..... IS THIS A DREAM OR SOMETHING?!!! *nosebleeds*

Valt : SHUUU STOPPP!!!! Ó//////Ò

Shu : oh la la la~ *hiccups* Fill me up~ *makes weird noises*

Valt : AHHH!!!! SOMETHING POSSESSES SHU!!!!!!

Free : L.u.s.t.

Lui : Heck yeah~

Valt : STOP BEING PERVS!!!!!!!!

Shu : hey honey wanna party with me?~ *blows valt's ear*

Valt : a-ah! S-SHU!!! *shook him* WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU?!! GET BACK TO SENSES!!! WAKE UP!!!

Lui : Let us handle this needy bunny~

Free : You can join if you want too tho~

Valt : *kicks them both to the storage room and locks them* BAKA!!! *takes Shu inside his room* Shu you should sleep!! *makes him lay down and cover him with blanket*

Shu : *pouts* aw no. I wanna party with those handsome guys. *licks his lips*

Valt : *puts the pillow at his face* BAKA!! I SAID SLEEP!!! >\\\\\<

Shu : *pulls valt* Sleep with me~ *hiccups*

Valt : NUUUU!!! YOU'RE WEIRD SHUU!! *wants to leave*

Shu : *chuckles* Babe~

Meanwhile in the dark storage room :

Lui : *stare at free* ...

Free : *stare at lui* ...

Lui : break the door.

Free : you can do that too.

Lui : Then shu will murder me.

Free : So will he do if I break it.

Lui : *bangs on the door* VALTY OPEN THE DOOR!!!

Free : let's break it together?

Lui : Hah?

Back to the shalt :

Shu : *sleeps quietly* zz...zzz..

Valt : *pat Shu* Goodnight Shu

What happened a few minutes ago..

Valt : *kiss Shu in the lips*

Shu : *enjoys it* mhm!

Valt : let's cuddle?

Shu : *nods* sure *hiccups*

Valt : *cuddles with him* sleep baby shu.

Shu : Aw you too baby valty *hiccups*