𝗣𝗿𝗼𝗹𝗼𝗴𝘂𝗲

3rd Person POV

"Mother, won't you tell us that story again ?" Asked the little boy.

"But It's the only story you've wanted to hear about for the past week. Don't you want me to tell you another one ?"

"Please mother" Asked the little girl.

"Alright" Said the mother.

The mother grabbed an old book from a shelf and sat down on a chair in front of her children.

"Once upon a time, there lived a King. He had two sons whom he loved very much. The first son, had blond hair and wore a red cape. He was the God of Thunder. The second son had black hair and wore a green cape. He was the God of Mischief. Everyday the King worked hard to bring peace to the nine realms. One day as he came back from a walk around his palace, he found a little girl. No one knew where she came from or why she was there. She was the same age as his sons so the King decided to adopted her. She had (H/C) hair and (E/C) eyes. She was beautiful. Just like the King's sons she became a goddess. She was the Goddess of Love. She was raised along side the two brothers knowing that she was not part of the royal family. As they all became adults, it was clear that both brothers had fallen in love with the goddess. The king soon realized that the young Goddess would probably become Queen, so she was trained accordingly by his wife. Unlike most Queens, the young goddess had been trained to fight. The current Queen not only thought the young woman how to fight, but how to use magic. Her powers allowed her to control people. To everyone's surprise, when she was asked to chose between the two princes, she chose the God of Mischief. She had fallen head over heals for the introverted prince. Since the feelings were mutual, they soon got married. The legend says that together they could conquer the nine realms"

"Do gods have names, Mother ?" Asked the little girl.

"Why yes. The current king is Odin, the Queen is Frigga. The God of Thunder is Thor, the God of Mischief is Loki and the Goddess of Love is Y/N"

Published : 25-05-21
Number of Words : 393
Edited : 04-03-22