Chapter 13

Y/N's POV

We stood in front of a building that was getting destroyed.

"I swear we left him right here" Loki said.

"Right here on the sidewalk, or right there where the building is being demolished ? Great planning" Thor said sarcastically.

"How was I supposed to know ? I'm not a witch, I can't see in the future ?"

"Really ? Then why'd you dress like one ?" Thor said referring to Loki's all black suit.

I laughed.

"Hey" Loki said offended.

"I can't believe you're alive. I saw you die. I mourned you. I cried for you" Thor said angrily to Loki.

"First of all, I'm honoured. Second of all, you didn't talk to Y/N like that. You weren't angry. That's unfair" Loki said.

"Y/N hasn't stabbed me in the back" Thor said.

"Actually I have" I said.

Two girls walked to Thor and asked him for a picture.

"Start figuring out where Odin is" Thor told us as he took the photo.

"Sorry to hear that Jane dumped you" Said one of the girls before leaving.

"Jane dumped you ?" I asked.

"She didn't dump me. I dumped her. It was a mutual dumping" Thor said his voice shaking a bit.

"Well, I wouldn't know what that feels like" Loki said putting an arm around my waist.

A circle of light formed at Loki's feet. He let go of me quickly.

"What is this ? What are you doing ?" Asked Thor confused.

"This isn't me" Loki said, just as confused.

Loki suddenly fell trough the circle of light and disappeared. A card appeared where Loki was previously standing. Thor poked the card with his umbrella before picking it up.

"What is it ?" I asked.

"It's an address, 177a Bleecker street"

We made our way to the address. It lead us to a building with a giant window that was decorated with a strange pattern.

As Thor was about to knock, we realized we were already inside the building, as if we had teleported.

I looked around, the whole place was dark, there wasn't much light. Behind us a man was standing there waiting.

"Thor Odinson. Y/N" The man said.

Thor turned around to face him. The man used his red cloak to fly towards us. Thor pointed his umbrella at the man, ready to fight.

"God of Thunder. Goddess of Love" The man said.

"You can out down the umbrella" He said.

As soon as Thor put down the umbrella we were teleported to a new room. The room had more light and looked like a museum since there were object displayed in glass cases.

Knives were perfectly stacked in front of Thor. He took one of them in his hands and they all fell making a loud noise.

"So Earth has wizards now ?" Thor asked the man.

"The preferred term is master of the mystic art" Said the man as Thor tried to put the knives back in place making a bigger mess.

"All right, wizard. Who are you ? Why should I care ?" Thor said bored.