Chapter 30

Y/N's POV

"I thought it would be harder to find you"

It felt like I had been here for hours. I was trapped, and there was no escape. Was Mobius this cruel ? Would he let me get stabbed for the rest of eternity ?

"Don't you get it ? This isn't real ! You're dead. You were executed" I said.

The man laughed and walked closer to me. I tried using my powers on him, but they didn't work thanks to the TVA collar around my neck.

As I prepared for another stab wound, a portal opened behind me. I walked towards the portal, exhausted.

Before I left, I turned around and faced the man.

"For the record, Loki is not Odin's biological son. He's adopted, from Jotunheim" I said as I walked into the TVA questioning room, leaving the man shocked.

Mobius sat down on a chair and I sat in front of him.

"You said the TVA is lying to me. Explain your theory" Mobius said.

"Bring back Loki, then maybe I'll talk" I said.

Mobius sighed and opened another red portal. Loki came out of the portal running. He looked at Mobius and I as he sat down on the chair next to mine.

"Now, go ahead" Mobius said.

"I don't feel like talking anymore" I said.

"Why not ?"

"I've just been stabbed over a thousand times. I think that explains a lot"

Mobius sighed, again, clearly tired and disappointed.

"You were stabbed over a thousand times ?" Loki said, shocked.

"The assassination attempt, before we were married" I explained calmly.

"How long have you two been working for the Variant ?" Mobius asked.

"Us ? Working for her ?" Loki said, offended.

"Her name is Sylvie, not Variant. Make an effort Mobius" I said.

"Okay, so if you're not working for her, what is it ? You're a trio ? Partners ?"

"Absolutely not. She's difficult and irritating. She tries to hurt me all the time. So, no, we're not partners" Loki said as he shook his head.

"No, of course not" Mobius said as he became progressively more and more angry.

"It was a means to an end" Loki said.

"Why don't you tell me what caused the Nexus event on Lamentis ?" Mobius asked.

I looked down. I didn't exactly know what caused the Nexus event. But one thing I knew for sure, I didn't want to tell Mobius about Sylvie's past.

"We're not going to tell you" I said.

"Guess we've reached a dead end then" Mobius said, as he got up from his chair.

"Well, Loki please give my regards to Lady Sif and Y/N, please don't tell Asgardian secrets to a man who wants to murder people who are not royalty" Mobius said, referring to earlier when I told the assassin Loki was not truly Odin's son.

"Wait, wait. I'll talk" I said.

"I'm listening" Mobius said.