Chapter 16

Y/N's POV

Thor would soon fight the Grandmaster's champion. Neither Loki or I knew what he was capable of or how strong he was. We walked inside the Grandmaster's lodge. Multiple people were there waiting for the battle to start. We sat next to the Grandmaster on a couch.

I held Loki's hand. I was nervous. This could be the last time we saw Thor. Maybe the champion would kill him. Especially now that he didn't have Mjolnir.

As the Grandmaster introduced Thor to the audience, the crowd started booing. Thor walked inside the arena. His hair was shorter, much shorter and he had two red stripes of paint on his face.

The Grandmaster started introducing the next contestant. As he did, the audience went completely wild. They were clapping and screaming.

Before the grandmaster could finish his introduction the champion destroyed the door. Its was...

"Hulk ?" I said.

"Yes !" Thor screamed.

The crowd became silent.

Loki looked shocked and scared.

"We have to get off this planet" Loki said nervously trying to get up and leave.

The Grandmaster made Loki sit back down.

"Hey, hey, hey. Where are you going ?" He asked.

Thor tried reasoning with the Grandmaster, then with Hulk.

After Thor told the Grandmaster that he knew Hulk, he turned to us and gave us a suspicious look.

Thor completely dismissed their fight and started making small talk with Hulk.

Loki was still in shock. He was probably thinking about his battle with the hulk.

(Flashback)

"You are, all of you beneath me ! I am a god you dull creature and I will not be bullied by-" Before he could continue Hulk grabbed his leg and began hitting him on the ground.

"Puny god" said Hulk.

Hulk walked towards me and pushed me, not hurting me.

"Thor said not hurt you" He said before he left.

"Of course he did"

I ran towards Loki who was in a hole in the ground shocked.

"I thought you were stronger than any Avenger" I said holding out my hand.

(End of Flashback)

"Your battle with Hulk really did scar you" I said trying to cheer Loki up with a joke.

Soon enough Thor and Hulk began fighting. Thor tried dodging Hulk's attack since he didn't want to hurt him.

After multiple failed attempts at bringing back Banner, Thor decided to attack Hulk. Hulk grabbed Thor's legs and hit him on the ground multiple times, the same way he had previously hurt Loki.

Loki got up and began cheering

"Yes ! That's how it feel !" He screamed in joy.

I put a hand on his shoulder and made him sit down. The Grandmaster looked at him weirdly.

"I'm just a huge fan of the sport"