Chapter 17

Y/N's POV

When I woke up, I realized I was sitting on a small box. There were chains around my arms and legs. I couldn't move much.

Loki was sitting next to me. He was also chained up.

"What happened ?" I asked him.

"The Valkyrie knocked us out, brought us here and tied us up"

We heard people talking outside the door. I could recognize Thor, Valkyrie and Banner.

The door opened revealing the trio starting at us. Banner was in complete shock.

"Surprise" Loki said in a sarcastic tone.

They walked inside the messy room. Thor grabbed a bottle and threw it at Loki.

"Hello, Bruce" Loki said.

Bruce was still hesitant to come near us.

"So, last time I saw you two, you were trying to kill everybody. What are you up to these days ?" Bruce finally said.

"It varies from moment to moment" Loki said trying to intimidate Bruce.

Valkyrie put her sword on the table.

"Is that a dragon fang ?" Thor asked.

"It is" She answered.

"A dragon fang ? Thor bring it here. Let me see" He walked towards me with the sword.

"It's beautiful. I never thought I'd ever see a real one" I said.

Thor walked back next to his friends.

The trio began to talk about their plan to go back to Asgard.

"I don't mean to impose" Loki said.

Valkyrie threw a glass bottle in our direction. The glass was all over the floor.

"The Grandmaster has a great many ships. I may have stolen the access code to his security system." Loki said proudly.

"And suddenly you're overcome with an urge to do the right thing" Valkyrie said.

"Heavens, no. I've run out of favour with the Grandmaster and in exchange for codes and access to a ship I'm asking for a safe passage trough the Anus" Loki said.

I held in a laugh.

"You're telling us that you have access into the garage without setting off any alarms ?" Thor asked.

"Yes, brother. I do" Loki said nodding.

"Okay can I just give a quick FYI" Bruce said.

"I was just talking to them a couple minutes ago and they were totally ready to kill any of us" Bruce said.

"They did try to kill me" Valkyrie said.

"Yes, me too. On many occasions" Thor chuckled.

Loki rolled his eyes.

"This one time when we were children he transformed himself into a snake and he knows that I love snakes. So I went to pick up the snake to admire it and he transformed back into himself and was like and he was like 'Yeah, it's me !' and he stabbed me. Y/N manipulated me into not telling my father. We were eight at the time"

Bruce looked scared and shocked.

Loki smiled.

"If we're boosting the ship we're gonna need to draw some guards away from the palace" Valkyrie said.

"Why not set the beast loose ?" Loki asked.

"You guys have a beast ?" Valkyrie asked surprised.

"Shut up" Thor told Loki.