Chapter 14

Y/N's POV

We walked towards Odin. He didn't say a word. He looked lost and confused.

"Father ?" Thor finally spoke up.

"Look at this place it's beautiful"

"Father, it's us" Thor said, beginning to worry.

"My children. I've been waiting for you"

"We've come to take you home" Thor said trying to smile.

"Home, yes. Your mother, she calls me. Do you hear it ?" Odin said.

"Loki, lift your magic" Thor said, anger in his voice.

Loki shook his head, signalling that he had nothing to do with this.

"Took me quite a while to break free from your spell, Loki. Frigga would be proud. Come sit with me, I don't have much time" Odin said.

We all sat on a rock.

"I know we have failed you. But we can make this right" Thor said.

"I failed you. It is upon us. Ragnarok"

"No. I stopped Ragnarok. I put an end to Surtur"

"No. It's already begun. She's coming. My life was all that held her back. But my time has come. I cannot keep her away any longer"

"Who ?" I asked.

"Hela. Goddess of Death. My firstborn. Your sister"

Thor looked shocked. He couldn't believe what he had heard.

"Y-Your what ?" Thor asked.

"Her violent appetites grew beyond my control. I couldn't stop her, so I imprisoned her. Locked her away. She draws her strength from Asgard. Once she gets there her powers will be limitless" Odin explained.

"W-Well whatever she is, we can stop her together. We can face her" Thor said stuttering from the shock.

"No, we won't. I'm on a different path now. This you must face alone. I love you my children" Odin said.

Loki looked at Odin with a sad look.

"Look at that" Odin said pointing at the horizon.

"Remember this place. Home" Odin said as he disintegrated into golden dust.

We all got up from the rock and followed the dust as it disappeared in the wind. Thunder could be heard. Thor wasn't happy. His hand began making lightning. He was ready to attack anyone.

"Brother" Loki started.

"This was your doing" Thor said looking at Loki.

"It was both of us Thor. Don't blame him" I said walking in front of Loki.

Soon a portal opened behind us. We walked towards the portal and changed into our Asgardian clothing using our magic.

From the portal, a woman with messy black hair walked in our direction.

"So he's gone" She said.

We didn't speak, we just looked at her.

"That's a shame. I would've liked to see that" She said, mocking Odin's death.

"You must be Hela. I'm Thor, son of Odin"

"Really ? You don't look like him" She said.