Chapter 26

Y/N's POV

We were at the TVA. The variant had managed to escape when we walked trough the portal.

Loki looked around and he saw B-15's locker. The locker in which she kept his daggers. Loki took them out of the locker and handed me one of the two knives.

"Since we don't have our powers we'll have to use these" Loki said.

I nodded.

We walked down multiple hallways, where minutemen's unconscious bodies laid.

We finally found her. She was in front of the Time-Keeper's door.

"Have you got nothing else better to do ?" She asked.

"Rude" I said as I pointed my dagger at her.

"Are you sure you're a Loki ?" Loki asked as we circled around her.

"You're in my way" She said not answering the question.

"You are in our way" Loki answered back.

We began fighting. It was harder for Loki and I since we only had one blade each, whilst the Variant had a long sword.

She pushed us away.

"I thought perhaps we could all work together" Loki said, trying to calm her down, but his efforts were meaningless.

She kicked Loki into a wall.

"But now I see, you lack vision" Loki said.

The variant was getting annoyed.

I ran up to her and placed my dagger on her neck.

"Stop" I said.

She tried moving away but she was stuck. It would've been easy for her to escape if she punched me with her elbow, but she didn't.

She grabbed the hand that held the weapon, and she pushed it as far away from her neck before she tried getting away from me.

Loki and I both had our weapons pointed at her.

"Hey !" Judge Renslayer was at the end of the hallway with a reseting baton in hand.

The variant put her sword around Loki's neck.

"Come any closer and I'll kill him" She threatened.

I placed my dagger on her cheek and cut her skin a little bit. Just enough to scare her.

"Try me" I said.

Renslayer ran towards us, but before she could, Loki opened a portal underneath us using the Variant's TemPad. We fell in the portal and we were transported to a room with purple lighting. I fell on top of Loki, and the Variant fell next to us.

Loki and the Variant looked at the TemPad that had fallen next to us. Loki quickly got me off him and tried stopping the Variant from getting it, whilst also trying to get it for himself.

I got up and took the TemPad in my hands.

"Now, now Lokis. No fighting" I said, trying to annoy them.

I looked at the TemPad, but I realized there was no battery left. 

"There's no battery. It's empty" I said as I threw the TemPad at Loki who had gotten up.

The Variant tried stabbing Loki, but he used his magic to teleport behind her. He pushed her into a shelf, making her fall.

"Give me the TemPad. You don't know how to recharge it" She said holding out her hand.