Chapter 4

Y/N's POV

Loki didn't want to answer my question. He held my hand as we made our way out of the facility. We walked towards a group of scientists examining Mjolnir.

Loki let go of my hand, walked to Mjolnir and tried lifting it up. He failed. After multiple attempts, he gave up and we left.

~

When we arrived to Asgard, Loki quickly had to go in the Bifrost again to travel to Jotunheim. He told me he needed to discuss the peace treaty with Laufey.

I waited 30 minutes with Heimdall until Loki finally came back.

"What troubles you gatekeeper ?" Asked Loki.

"I turned my gaze upon you in Jotunheim but could neither hear you nor see you. You were shrouded from me like the frost giants that entered this realm"

"Perhaps your senses have weakened after your many years of service"

"Or perhaps someone has found a way to hide that which he does not wish me to see"

"You have great power Heimdall" Started Loki making his way towards me.

"Did Odin ever fear you ?" He asked.

"No"

"And why is that ?"

"Because he is my king and I am sworn to obey him"

Loki had finally made it to me. He extended his arm, which I grabbed.

"He was your King and you're sworn to Obey me now. Yes ?"

"Yes"

"Then you will open the Bifrost to no one until I have repaired the damage that my brother has done"

~

I was in our room reading, Loki was on the balcony looking at the horizon. I heard someone knock on our door.

"Come in" I said.

Lady Sif entered the room and bowed down. Loki walked back inside, intrigued.

"My queen, the Warrior Three and myself have decided to go to Midgard and bring back Thor"

"How do you expect to leave ?" I asked.

"We are hoping that Heimdall will let us pass" She explained.

I walked in front of her and put a hand on her head, releasing her of my spell.

She got up and left, wondering how she had gotten in the King and Queen's chambers.

"It has been quite a while since I've last witnessed your powers. I never get tired of seeing them" Loki said putting his head on my shoulder.

Soon enough, we heard the Bifrost activate, we walked towards the balcony. The warriors had left.

~

We were walking to Odin's treasure room. Loki was about to let the Destroyer that guarded the treasures loose on Midgard, to stop the Warriors.

"Ensure my brother does not return" Loki commanded.

The Destroyer left.

"Do you really hate Thor that much ?" I asked.

"I do not hate him. I merely dislike him"

"Then why send the beast to kill him ?"

"I was born to be a king ! And that right was taken away from me by Odin ! He saw me as nothing more than a political strategy" Loki said angrily.