77.7

Ramsey is riding with Jack and Brian as they are followed by Letty, who is followed by Rome and Tej.
"I don't know why we gotta keep driving around like this," Rome says as he drives, while Tej is in the back on his computer. "Why can't we just pull over somewhere, park, gather our thoughts in, like, a bunker somewhere?"
"Because it does not work like that," Tej answers him. "We gotta stick close enough to the bad guys in order to get in range for Ramsey to hack them. But we gotta be mobile enough not to get shot like fish in a barrel. So, do me a favor, focus on the mission and keep us from getting killed." Tej looks out the window as he hears a helicopter. "Guys, they're here."
"How many cars?" Letty asks him over the walkie.
"Uh, none," Tej answers her. "And that's kind of the problem."
"Okay, lets give them the tour," Brian orders over the walkie. "Break on my mark. Three, two, one. Go!" Rome turns left while Letty turns right with Brian still going straight.
"They're in range," Tej says as he types on his computer before grabbing the walkie. "Ramsey, start the hack."
"Initiating," Ramsey responds as she starts typing on her computer. "Now." Brian starts driving over a bridge. "I think we lost the chopper." The traffic splits in front of them to reveal a drone.
"I think we got bigger problems than that!" Jack tells her as he sees the drone.
"Oh, my God," Ramsey says as she sees it as well. Brian drops his car. "What are you doing?"
"We're going old school!" Brian answers her before driving underneath the 18 wheeler beside them into oncoming traffic causing Brian to have to go back under the truck. Brian drives under the truck until the drone starts firing at the truck causing the driver to hit the breaks causing the trailer to swing around. Brian stays under the trailer until the drone starts shooting at them. Brian drives out from under the trailer as all of the pipes fall off of the trailer. The drone chases after them.

"It's coming back around," Ramsey says as Brian drives through the city. A cop starts chasing after Brian.
"Oh shit," Brian says as he dodges a missile from the drone that takes out the cop car. "Football's hot! I need to lateral! Rome, where are you?"
"Running back charging in!" Rome answers him.
"Meet us on Third and Spring," Jack orders Rome.
"You got it," Rome tells him.
"I'm halfway there," Ramsey says as she types on her computer.
"Grab your computer! Get in the window!" Jack orders her.
"Why?" Ramsey asks him.
"Do it! Now!" Brian tells her. "You gotta go! Right now!" Ramsey gets into the window as Brian pulls his emergency break, spinning around causing smoke to fly while Rome does the same thing. Rome and Brian pass each other while Tej pulls Ramsey into their car. Brian and Jack jump from his car before a missile hits it.
"He made it!" Tej cheers as Brian and Jack run off of the street. "I can't believe we pulled that off."

"Wait. What happened? We were almost there," Ramsey asks as her computer shows signal lost. "They've cut the signal! I can't finish the hack!"
"What do you mean?" Rome asks as Tej types quickly on his computer.
"Brian, Jack, they took out the tower!" Tej says over the walkie.

"There has to be another way," Ramsey says as she types on her computer.
"Wait. I'm seeing half a dozen cell towers between Sixth and State," Tej says as he stops typing on his computer before grabbing the walkie. "Brian, Jack, if you can get to the top of any one of those buildings around there, we can reroute the signal manually and finish the job."
"We're on it," Brian says as they run down the street.

"Where are we headed, Tej?" Jack asks as they run through a building.
"There's a service elevator past the maintenance sector," Tej answers him. "It'll take you directly up to the repeater. Brian, Jack, you gotta hurry!" Four men then swing into the building in front of Brian and Jack, who duck for cover as they start shooting at them. Brian and Jack use carts to roll across the ground as they shoot at the men taking out three of them. Brian closes the door between him, Jack, and the other to men before they roll out of the way because the last man, Keit, starts shooting through the door. Brian and Jack start running up the stairs to the top. Keit runs up a dispenser, catching up to Brian and Jack. Keit knocks the gun out of Brian's hands before slamming him against the door to the stairs. The door breaks sending them down the stairs. Brian tries to get up and run but Keit grabs him, slamming him into a wall. Jack starts making his way down the stairs to help Brian. They start fighting before Brian pushes a table towards Keit causing Keit to walk backwards up a wall. Keit flips over, kicking Brian in the face. Brian gets up blocking another kick before being kicked to the ground again. Brian grabs a 2x4 board before hitting Keit in the stomach with it. Keit tackles Brian to the ground before punching him in the face.
"Brian!" Jack yells before tossing Brian a hook that Brian connects Keit's belt before Jack kicks the roll of rope that the hook is attached to. The roll of rope rolls into a elevator shaft.
"Too slow!" Brian yells at Keit, who is dragged into the elevator shaft.