2.1

Zoe wipes the counter down as Mia leans against it doing her homework. A smile comes to her face as she hears the engine of the bright red truck that had been showing up for the past three weeks. She had to admit that she found the driver extremely attractive but would never admit it to anyone. He is an interesting guy that's for sure, especially since everyone knows that the tuna sandwich is the worst thing to order from the diner.

"Hey, Mia. Surfer boy is here again," Zoe says causing Mia to look up at the time.

"He's ten minutes late," Mia says as she nudges Zoe causing her to roll her eyes.

"Tuna on white, no crust, right?" Zoe asks as he sits down at the counter.

"I don't know. How is it?" The guy asks causing Zoe and Mia to look at eachother and roll their eyes.

"Every day, for the last three weeks, you've come here, asking how the tuna is. Now, it was crappy yesterday. It was crappy the day before. And guess what? It hasn't changed because she doesn't know how to make tuna," Zoe says with a smirk which has the blonde smiling at her as Mia glares at the back of her head.

"I'll have the tuna," The blonde says.

"No crust?" Zoe asks as she looks at the blonde for confirmation.

"No crust," The blonde confirms.

"Mia, tuna on white, no crust," Zoe says as she notices the magazine the blonde is looking at. Mia starts making the sandwich as Zoe notices Dom get up before grabbing himself a beer. Zoe can't help but notice how the blonde watches Dom. Zoe walks over to Mia who hands her the finished sandwich.

"Thank you," He says as Zoe sets the sandwich down before going to take a bite of the sandwich. Zoe quickly flips the page of the magazine to show a street racing car. They both look up at the sound of four engines coming their way. A small smile comes to Zoe's face as she sees that is is the team. They all get out of their cars before gathering around Vince's. Zoe watches as Vince is the first to see the blonde's truck, much to her dismay. After that, they all start walking inside with Vince taking a seat beside the blonde.

"What's up, guys?" Zoe says in hopes of distracting Vince from the blonde.

"How you doing, Zoe, Mia?" Jesse says as he and Leon walk over to the sunglasses rack causing Zoe to smile.

"How you living, girls?" Letty says as she walks to where Dom is.

"He's beautiful," Jesse says as he looks through a pair of sunglasses causing Zoe to smile and shake her head.

"I like his haircut," Leon adds causing Zoe to roll her eyes in amusement before Mia nudges her which reveals the intense staring contest between the blonde and Vince.