76.7

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA

Dom had called Zoe and Mia to give them an update on the mission and let them know that they were heading back in the states. Zoe told him that her brother, Jack, would meet them there.

"I'm all for winging it, but this is crazy, man," Rome complains as the team looks out at the city of Los Angeles. "We got mercenaries with some real heat on us. I mean, I ain't scared or nothing, but... Man, I don't even have a gun!"
"Gun?" Jack asks as he looks at Rome. "We got a whole city."
"And we may have more than that. If they use God's Eye, it'll tap the cameras around the town to find our location. Which means we could plant a virus," Tej explains causing Ramsey to nod in agreement.
"And then break in when they access it," Ramsey says in agreement. "So you're talking about hacking my hacking device. It's brilliant."
"Yeah, but there's one problem," Tej says with a sigh. "The signal strength. We can't start a hack on them until they're within a two mile range."
"That's really close," Letty states as she looks at Tej.
"Close?" Rome asks her. "These guys are military. If they're within two miles of us, we're already dead. I don't know about y'all, but I didn't really plan on dying today."
"Only one way to stay alive," Brian suggests. "We play keep away with Ramsey."
"What?" Ramsey asks confused.
"Yeah. They can't hit us if we keep moving," Jack says in agreement with Brian.
"And I'll take Shaw," Dom tells them as he steps forward.
"So, basically, we're just gearing up for a big game of hot potato, huh?" Tej asks causing Ramsey to look at him confused.
"Which car is the potato?" Ramsey asks him.
"Girl, you're the potato," Rome answers her causing Jack and Brian to chuckle.
"You should call my sister," Jack tells Brian before the team goes to get ready for that night.

"Brian, are you okay?" Zoe asks as she answers the phone.
"Zoe, listen to me," Brian tells her. "Something's about to go down. And if you don't hear from me in 24 hours, I need you to take Jack and move on. You understand? You understand what I'm saying?"
"No, I can't do that, Brian," Zoe answers him with tears in her eyes, knowing she had to tell him the truth. "No, I can't. We're gonna have another baby. It's a little girl." Brian lets out a deep happy sigh at the news. "And she's going to need her father. So you have to finish what you're doing and you have to come home to her. You have to come home to us. I'm sorry I didn't tell you before. I was scared you'd be disappointed with domestic life."
"You know, the best decision I ever made was stepping into the store and buying that first sandwich," Brian says causing them both to laugh.
"It was such a bad sandwich," Zoe says with a giggle.
"I know, right? But I ate a lot of them," Brian agrees with a chuckle before they both grow quiet. "I love you, Zoe."
"Don't do that," Zoe tells him as tears come to her eyes.
"What?" Brian asks her confused.
"The way you said it. It's like goodbye. Say something else," Zoe answers him.
"Okay. Kiss Jack for me," Brian says causing Zoe to look over at their sleeping son with a small smile.
"I will," Zoe says before she hangs up the phone with tears threatening to fall. "I love you, Brian."
"I love you, Zoe," Brian says after he sees that she has hung up. Zoe walks over to Jack before giving him a kiss, while a hand rests on her stomach.

Dom goes back to the house and into the garage. Dom then uncovers the Dodge Charger.
"One last ride," Dom says as he looks at the car. Dom pulls a shot gun out of the trunk before sawing off the barrel. He also saws off the stock before loading the gun. Deckard starts wrapping the wounds he got at the factory. Brian puts on a FBI vest that he had in his trunk. Deckard then start loading his guns. Brian loads a pistol before holstering it to his vest. Brian then rips the FBI logo off of the vest. Deckard packs a bag of grenades before putting on a coat. Deckard gets into his car with the bag. Brian gets into his car before meeting up with the rest of the team. Deckard takes off into the night. Dom gets into his car before also taking off into the night.