19.4

Dom busts into David Park's apartment before tossing him around.

"Green Torino, running nitro," Dom states as he holds David against the wall. "Whose car?"

"I don't know, man," David answers him quickly. "I'm just the middleman. I swear! I'm just the middleman!" Dom then tosses him into the couch. "Wait, Wait, Wait. I don't know shit, man. I swear. I just run cars for Braga, all right? All I can do is get you in the race! That's all I can do!"

"What race?" Dom asks him with a glare. David doesn't answer him, so Dom throws him out the window holding on to his foot.

Brian is below the apartments checking out David's car before he hears a yell. He looks up to see a man hanging out a window before Brian quickly runs up to the apartment. Once inside the apartment he finds Dom, holding the man by his foot.

"Come on, man, I don't know shit! Just let me up! I told you, you got to talk to Braga!" David pleads with Dom.

"Bring him up, Dom!" Brian says as he walks closer to Dom. "Bring him up."

"You here to take me in, O'Conner?" Dom asks him.

"Letty was my friend, too," Brian tries.

"You weren't anyone's friend," Dom tells Brian as his face hardens into a glare. "Not even Zoe's."

"Letty was running for this guy, Braga, and things went bad," Brian explains as he hides his hurt from the comment about Zoe. "I'm going to get these guys, Dom. Now let me do my job and bring him up."

"I'm going to kill this Braga. And anyone else who gets in my way," Dom tells Brian before dropping David, who grabs onto the curtain hanging out the window. Brian rushes over to help David up as Dom disappears.

Brian brings David back to the station.

"O'Conner!" Stasiak yells as he sees the blonde, who ignores him. "O'Conner! If you ever release a witness of mine again..." Stasiak shoves Brian into a wall before Brian gets the upper hand. Brian slams Stasiak's face into the wall before kneeing him in the stomach. Stasiak slides to the ground with a bloody nose as two agents pull Brian away from him.

"That's enough!" Chief Penning orders as he rushes over.

"You're through, O'Conner!" Stasiak says as he points at Brian.

"I said that's enough!" Penning orders. "Stasiak, go get yourself cleaned up."

"What? He hit me first! You..." Stasiak starts complaining.

"This isn't the Cub Scouts! Now, go on! You're bleeding on my floor," Penning cuts him off before Stasiak walks off. "O'Conner, do you know the difference between a cop and a criminal?"

"What?" Brian asks him.

"One bad judgment call," Penning answers him. "Keep your shit in line, son." Brian takes David in for questioning before reporting back what he found out.

"Good news. We have intel that Braga's number two, Ramon Campos, will hold a street race in Koreatown tomorrow night to fill a slot on his team. They've already chosen three drivers from previous races. Our newest informant, Mr. David Park, has been kind enough to get us into the race," Penning explains all of the new information to everyone. "O'Conner, you're up."

"Let me guess, winner gets the slot," Trina asks causing Brian to nod. Trina and Brian then go to search for him a car in the database.

"All right, so these are all the imports the city has in impound," Trina says as all of the cars come on screen. "Pick your poison."

"All right, 2206. I crashed one of those. 3418 and 2756," Brian names off as a smile grows on his face.

"Okay, so which one do you want?" Trina asks as she brings each of the cars up on the screen.

"I want them all," Brian answers her with a straight face. After getting the three cars, Brian gets to work on building himself a car for the race. Brian is also given a tracking device that he has to hide in his car.

After Dom's visit with David Park, he returned to his house which was no longer being patrolled by the cops. Dom fills Zoe in on everything he had found out, including about the race tomorrow night. They then got to work on finishing his Charger with parts from his Chevelle.

"Looks like a beast, as it should," Zoe says with a smirk as she and Dom look at the finished car.