10.1

The next morning Brian goes to meet with Tanner to take down Tran. Zoe goes to the garage to help with the car. Zoe puts the decal on the car while Leon and Dom work on setting up the NOS. After they finish that Zoe and Leon leave.
That night Brian is called to check in.
"Yes, sir. Yeah, I know, but. Yeah. Yes, sir. Yeah. I got it," Bilkins says as he is on the phone before he walks over to them. "The DVD players were purchased legally. All we've got are a couple of low-rent weapons charges and some outstanding speeding tickets."
"So, they're out," Tanner says.
"Yeah. Father bailed them out," Bilkins says. "Is this the kind of intelligence I can expect from you, O'Conner?"
"You're gonna put this on me?" Brian asks him.
"I can put it on whoever I want to. Perks of the job," Bilkins says.
"No, you can't put this on me..." Brian tries.
"No, wait a minute. Let me tell you. I don't care if you have to aim at someone and blow your cover to smithereens. You've got 36 hours to crack this bastard or you might want to think about another career," Bilkins explains. Brian walks outside with Tanner.
"It's Toretto, Brian. It always has been Toretto. Tran and Hector are... They're just fumes," Tanner tells him. "I know you've been lying to me. My question is this: Have you been lying to yourself because you can't see past Zoe?"
"Dom won't go back to prison," Brian explains to him.
"Well, that's a choice he's going to have to make," Tanner says causing Brian to sigh. "There's all kinds of family, Brian. And that's a choice you're gonna have to make."