79.7

Zoe, Mia, Nico, and little Jack are playing on the beach while Brian, Jack, Dom, Letty, Tej, Rome, and Ramsey sit around watching and talking.
"Daddy! Come play!" Zoe yells at Brian for little Jack.
"Yeah," Brian says with a smile.
"Look at him. Look at him," Zoe tells little Jack as she points at Brian before little Jack runs over to Brian.
"Yeah, buddy," Brian says as he picks little Jack up.
"Duty calls," Dom says with a smile.
"It does," Brian says in agreement.
"Hey, babe. Come on," Mia says as she waves to Jack before he and Brian get up.
"Let's get Mama. Yeah!" Brian tells little Jack as they make their way over to Zoe. "Here we go!" Jack walks over to Mia and Nico.
"Because the sun is out, I'm kind of medium rare, but I can get, like, well done. Like, really dark," Rome rambles as he talks to Tej and Ramsey. Tej nudges Rome as he watches Brian, Zoe, and little Jack. "What you nudging me for?"
"Close your mouth for two seconds," Tej tells him before pointing at Zoe, Brian, and little Jack. "Just open your eyes, man." Brian picks up little Jack with a smile on his face.
"Beautiful," Rome says as he watches. Jack picks up Nico causing him to laugh.
"That's where they belong," Letty says as she looks between Brian, Jack, and Zoe.
"Home," Dom says in agreement with her. "Where they've always belonged." Letty looks over at Dom with a small smile before looking back at Brian and Zoe.
"Things are gonna be different now," Rome says with a small smile causing Tej to smile and nod in agreement. Brian picks little Jack back up as Dom stands up.
"You aren't going to say goodbye?" Ramsey asks Dom as he starts walking away.
"It's never goodbye," Dom answers her as he watches Brian hold Jack and wrap an arm around Zoe while Jack holds Nico, wrapping an arm around Mia. Brian kisses Zoe before they hear Dom's car.

Dom is driving before he comes to a stop at a four way stop.
"Hey," Zoe says as Brian pulls up beside Dom.
"You thought you could leave without saying goodbye?" Brian questions him with a smile.

"I used to say I live my life a quarter-mile at a time," Dom thinks with a smile. "And I think that's why we were family. Because you both did too."

"Thanks a lot, Zoe. See you tomorrow," Brian says as he sets down the money for the sandwich.
"Sure," Zoe says as she gives him a smile.
"Tomorrow?" Vince mumbles as Brian walks away and Zoe walks over to register to put the money away.
"Try Fatburger from now on. Get yourself a Double Cheese with fries for $2.95, faggot," Vince yells as he walks after Brian.
"I like the tuna here," Brian says causing Zoe to let out a snort and Mia elbows her.
"Bullshit. No one likes the tuna here," Vince argues as he follows Brian.
"Yeah, well, I do," Brian says before Vince slams him into his truck. Brian quickly turns around and punches Vince, which sends him to the ground.
"Jesus Christ, Dom! Would you get out there?" Mia yells as her and Zoe rush to the back where Dom is.
"I'm sick of this shit. I'm not kidding, Dom. Get out there!" Zoe yells before Dom slowly stands and they look to see Brian repeatedly punching Vince.
"What did you put in that sandwich?" Dom asks his sister causing Zoe to roll her eyes.
"That's really funny," Zoe says sarcastically.

"What do you got there?" Dom asks as Brian walks over to them.
"This is your car," Brian answers him.
"My car?" Dom asks as Jesse hits the car and Zoe runs her finger across it before looking at all the dirt on her finger. "I said a 10-second car, not a 10-minute car."
"You could push this across the finish line, or tow it," Jesse says causing Letty to laugh.
"You couldn't even tow that across the finish line," Mia adds causing Zoe to nudge her and send a slight glare.
"No faith," Brian defends himself causing Zoe to smile.
"I have faith in you, but this isn't a junkyard. This is a garage," Dom tells him.

Brian sees a train up ahead before looking over at Dom, who simply speeds up. Seeing that Dom isn't going to stop, Brian hits his NOS and they both jump the track just missing getting hit by the train. They look at each other and smile before Dom runs into a semi truck causing him to start flipping. The car stops flipping straight up.
"Dom!" Brian yells as he gets out of his car. Brian finds Dom breathing heavily.
"That's not what I had in mind," Dom says before he gets out of the car with a messed up shoulder. Dom leans against the car in defeat as they hear the sirens in the distance. Brian pulls his keys out of his pocket and hands them to Dom. "You know what you're doing?" Dom takes the keys from him.
"I owe you a 10-second car," Brian says before Dom takes the car and goes.