64.6

TWO MONTHS LATER

Jack, Mia, and Nico walk out of a driveway before passing a mailbox with 1424 on it. They walk down the street before entering another driveway, passing a mailbox with 1327 on it. Rome walks out of the house with a plate of meat for the grill as he passes Han, who is sitting on the steps with a corona.

"Don't burn it this time. Please?" Rome says as he walks over to Tej, who is manning the grill. Brian and Zoe walk pass them as Brian holds little Jack.

"Good food," Brian tells little Jack with a smile. "The air quality here is lousy, the traffic is bad, but I think you'll learn to like this place."

"Look there's Uncle Jack, Aunt Mia, and Nico," Zoe says as they walk over to the garage while she points to Jack, Mia, and Nico, who all stop by Dom and Letty. "And here you've got your own garage so you can build a car with Daddy."

"We'll be building a car?" Brian asks little Jack.

"First car better be an Impala, JackJack," Jack says as he looks over at them.

"You mean Skyline," Brian says as he looks over at them.

"Like I said, he's a Logan," Dom says in agreement with Jack causing Letty and Mia to laugh.

"You're confusing the kid," Brian tells them before Mia, Jack, Nico, Dom, and Letty start walking over to them.

"Zoe, you're gonna let him get away with this?" Jack asks his sister with a smile.

"You really going to do it? Tokyo?" Rome asks Han as he takes over the grill.

"Yeah, it's just something I gotta do," Han answers him before taking a drink of his beer.

"You know we got your back, whenever you need us," Tej tells him before Rome notices Hobbs and Elena.

"Hey, Zoe, you better hide your baby oil," Rome says causing Zoe to smile and shake her head. "I'm just playing."

"You better hide that big ass forehead," Hobbs retorts causing Tej to spit out his beer.

"I was just joking but whatever," Rome says offended. "Definitely not that funny."

"It's official," Hobbs says as he stand in front of Mia, Jack, Brian, Zoe, Letty, and Dom. "You're all free." Tej and Rome fist bump as Dom notices Elena behind Hobbs. "It wasn't half bad, having you work for me."

"We all know you were working for me, Hobbs," Dom says with a chuckle.

"Agree to disagree," Brian says causing them all to smile. "Thank you."

"Good luck," Hobbs tells him before Mia, Jack, Nico, Brian, little Jack, and Zoe go into the garage and Letty walks over to Elena. Letty talks with Elena while Dom talks with Hobbs before Dom talks with Elena.

"All right, everybody lets eat," Tej calls as he and Rome bring the food to the table.

"Need some help with that?" Letty asks them.

"It's all here. It's done," Rome answers her as he sets down the last plate. Brian pulls out Zoe's chair for her before she sits down with little Jack. "Come on, man, lets get with it." Rome grabs a chip before taking a bite.

"First bite, he's got grace," Brian says as he points at Rome causing Zoe to smile.

"House rules, man. House rules," Jack adds as he sits down beside Mia.

"It's whatever," Rome says as he sits down.

"Any of this feel familiar to you?" Dom asks Letty as they watch everybody.

"No," Letty answers him. "But it feels like home."

"That's good enough for me," Dom tells her before he sits down.

"All right, y'all. Come on, lets do this," Rome says as Letty sits in Dom's lap.

"Okay Roman," Dom says with a smile. "Bless our table." Everyone, who can, grabs hands as they bow their heads with Brian kissing Zoe's hand a few times, causing her to smile.

"Father, thank you for the gathering of friends. Father, we give thanks for all the choices we've made, because that's what makes us who we are. Let us forever cherish the loved ones we've lost along the way. Thank you for our little angels, the newest additions to our family. Thank you for bringing Letty and Jack home. And most of all, thank you for fast cars."