84.9

TOKYO

Mia, Zoe, and Letty look around for the garage that is listed on Han's file before finding the garage all boarded up. Letty pulls a board off of the window on the door before looking through the busted window with her flashlight. Letty reaches her arm through the busted window, unlocking the door.

"Han's old shop," Mia says as they look around the garage that hasn't been touched by anyone beside scavengers since Han's death. "God! It looks like this place has been picked over a thousand times."

"Gotta start somewhere," Zoe says with a shrug as she follows Letty deeper into the garage.

"It doesn't make any sense," Mia says with a frown while looking around. "I mean, Han ends up in Tokyo and he's supposed to have something to do with the key? But police records make it sound like he was running around with a bunch of small time crooks." Zoe follows Letty into what appears to be an office as Letty lets out a laugh.

"Don't mock it," Letty says as she looks at the stuff on a desk. "That's how we started."

"She's right," Zoe says with a small smile before it slowly turns into a frown. "Maybe Han was looking for a change of scenery after Gisele died." Letty starts looking through a cabinet as Mia looks at the papers on the floor while Zoe remembers how she had mourned her father's death. "People mourn in different ways."

"Letty, how did Mr. Nobody get connected with Han?" Mia asks as she stands up to look at Letty. "And they never... They never crossed paths unless..."

"Gisele," Letty says as she looks over at Mia. "She's former Mossad." Mia pulls out her phone to look at the information that Tej had sent them. "Mr. Nobody is a spy. They could have run in the same circles."

"There's Mossad clearance all over the files Mr. Nobody had on Han," Mia says with a nod as she looks at the information. "Mission spikes going back to Mexico, which is where Gisele was working when she met Dom and Brian." Letty and Zoe walk over to Mia, who looks up at them in shock. "Gisele's gotta be the link."

"Leave it to Mr. Nobody to confuse everyone," Letty says as it starts to make some sense. "This place is a dead end. Let's get out of here."

"I'll check in with Tej and Roman," Zoe says as she pulls up the contact labeled MOUTH on her phone.

"This place really is a dead end," Letty says as she sets a bowl of food in front of Mia while Zoe sits down with her own bowl.

"Do you think Jakob could be onto the Han connection?" Zoe asks as Letty sits down across from them.

"If he has all the information we do, probably," Letty answers her with a shrug, causing Mia to lightly shake her head.

"I never told Dom..." Mia admits as she looks up at Letty and Zoe. "I stayed in touch with him for a while after what happened." Letty raises her eyebrows in question as she eats while Zoe glares at her food. "He was over at Buddy's for about a year with Jack, and then... they both were gone with a message not to follow. But after he disappeared, I was so desperate to find him that I would've... would've done anything." Zoe starts to pick at her food. "I even broke into a police archive, but I didn't find anything."

"You what?" Letty asks her in shock at the revelation. "You were like 16."

"I did what I had to do," Mia responds with a nod of her head.

"Yeah," Letty states in understanding as she looks at her beer bottle.

"How about you? How are you doing?" Zoe questions in order to change the subject. "It's a change of pace, huh?"

"Just as I was remembering..." Letty starts explaining after letting out a small laugh. "Who I was, everything changed. It slowed down." Zoe takes a bite of her food as she remembers what it was like when she and Brian first settled down.

"There's peace for me in the chaos. It's like I... I need to face the world head-on or something to feel alive." Letty looks from her beer bottle to up at Zoe and Mia. "Seeing Little Brian hiding in a hole because we had unexpected company... that got to me. We never used to hide."

"Hey, Dom's my brother, but you will always be my sister," Mia tells her with a caring smile before looking over at Zoe. "Both of you will always be."

"Funny how we all have secrets," Letty replies with a smile while glancing around before something catches her eye.

"What?" Zoe asks as she notices Letty focused on something behind her and Mia.

"You got to be kidding me," Letty says as she pulls the postcard out of her jacket.

"What is it?" Mia asks while Letty slides the postcard over to her.

"Remember what Han used to say about Tokyo?" Letty asks as she stands up before Mia follows her.

"You mean how in all the old Westerns, cowboys would make a run for the border to get away from the law, how Tokyo was his..." Zoe answers as she looks at the postcard in confusion.

"Mexico," Letty finishes for her while pointing up to a Mexican flag that is in the window of an apartment.

"No way," Mia says with a smile as she looks up at the flag. Not a single one of them noticing that they are being watched.