3.1

"Vince!" Zoe calls trying to break the staring battle between the two men. The blonde looks over at her which leaves Vince staring at him. "Vince!"

"What?" Vince says as he faces her.

"Can I get you anything?" Zoe asks him in hopes that he won't do anything stupid.

"You look good," Vince tells her causing her to roll her eyes. Why can't he go after the girl that is in love with him. Zoe takes notice of the slight glare the blonde gives Vince before he stands up.

"Thanks a lot, Zoe. See you tomorrow," The blonde says as he sets down the money for the sandwich.

"Sure," Zoe says as she gives him a smile.

"Tomorrow?" Vince mumbles as the blonde walks away and Zoe walks over to register to put the money away.

"Try Fatburger from now on. Get yourself a Double Cheese with fries for $2.95, faggot," Vince yells as he walks after the blonde.

"I like the tuna here," The blonde says causing Zoe to let out a snort and Mia elbows her.

"Bullshit. No one likes the tuna here," Vince argues as he follows the blonde.

"Yeah, well, I do," The blonde says before Vince slams him into his truck. The blonde quickly turns around and punches Vince, which sends him to the ground.

"Jesus Christ, Dom! Would you get out there?" Mia yells as her and Zoe rush to the back where Dom is.

"I'm sick of this shit. I'm not kidding, Dom. Get out there!" Zoe yells before Dom slowly stands and they look to see the blonde repeatedly punching Vince.

"What did you put in that sandwich?" Dom asks his sister causing Zoe to roll her eyes.

"That's really funny," Zoe says sarcastically.

"Dom!" Letty says as they see the blonde take Vince to the ground.

"All right," Dom says before heading outside with everyone following him besides Mia.

"Hey, man. He was in my face," The blonde says after Dom throws him up against one of the cars.

"I'm in your face," Dom tells him as Vince stands up and tries to go after the blonde again. Dom quickly shoves him back. "Relax! Don't push it! You embarrass me!" Leon tries grabbing onto Vince but he only knocks the chips out of Leon's hand.

"Get over there!" Leon yells at him as he shoves him away. Letty, Zoe, and Leon quickly form a wall between Vince and the others.

"Jesse, give me the wallet," Dom orders and Jesse does as told. "'Brian Earl Spilner.' Sounds like a serial killer name. Is that what you are?"

"No, man," Brian answers him.

"Don't come around here again," Dom orders before turning to walk over to the rest of the team. Zoe felt her heart drop a little at those words.

"Hey, man. This is bullshit," Brian says.

"You work for Harry, right?" Dom asks as he turns back to look at Brian.

"Yeah. I just started," Brian answers him causing Zoe to cringe as she knew what was coming next.

"You were just fired," Dom says before they all start heading back inside. Zoe pauses to look back at Brian one last time and their eyes meet. Zoe gives him a small smile before he gets in the truck and leaves.

The team heads to the garage to work on their cars while Zoe and Mia finish working at the diner. As they are locking up, the team pulls up before they quickly get into Letty's car before heading to the race. Once they arrive, Zoe takes a look around and easily picks Brian out in the crowd. They meet eyes before Zoe gives him a small smile. Mia nudges Zoe and gives her a smirk before they follow after Letty, who is heading straight to Dom.

"Rowr... I smell.." Letty sniffs the air. "skanks. Why don't you girls pack it up, before I leave tread marks on your face?" The girls quickly walk away from Dom as Zoe smirks at how territorial Letty is being.

"Letty, I was just talking," Dom tries to explain causing Zoe to shake her head.

"Yeah. Whatever," Letty says before standing beside him.

"Okay, Hector," Dom says as the man walks over to them.

"Yeah? What's up, man?" Hector says before turning to Zoe. "How's it hanging, Z?" Hector was like a brother to Zoe.

"Yo. What's up?" Edwin says as he walks over to them. "How we doing this tonight?"

"One race. $2,000 buy-in. Winner takes all," Dom answers as Zoe steps back to stand beside Mia. "Hector, you're going to hold the cash."

"Why Hector?" A guy asks as he and Edwin hand their cash to Hector.

"Cause he's too slow to make away with the money," Zoe says causing the crowd to 'ohhhh' and Hector to send her a joking glare.

"Okay. Good luck, guys," Dom says as he goes to head to his car.

"Hey, wait. Hold up," Brian says as he walks up to them, peeking Zoe's interest. "I don't have any cash. But I do have the pink slip to my car."

"You just can't climb in the ring with Ali, 'cause you think you box," Jesse says causing Zoe to roll her eyes.

"He knows I can box," Brian says as he points at Vince causing Zoe to hold back a laugh. "Check it out. It's like this. I lose, the winner takes my car. Clean and clear. But if I win, I take the cash, and I take the respect." Zoe liked the way he thought.

"Respect?" Dom asks as the crowd laughs.

"To some people, that's more important," Brian says as he glances at Zoe, which causes Mia to lightly nudge Zoe.

"That your car?" Dom asks before they all walk over to it.

"I see a cool air intake. It's got a NOS fogger system and a T4 turbo, Dominic," Jesse lists as he looks under the hood. Zoe walks over beside him before also taking a look. "I see an AIC controller. It has direct port nitrous injection."

"Yeah. And a stand-alone fuel management system. Not a bad way to spend $10,000," Zoe says with a shrug of her shoulders before she backs up and looks at Dom.

"You see that shit? He's got enough NOS in there to blow himself up. Period," Edwin adds as he also takes a look.

"So, what do you say? Am I worthy?" Brian questions with a smile before everyone looks at Dom.

"We don't know yet. But you're in. Let's go," Dom says causing Zoe to smile before everyone heads to their cars.