58.6

Jack motions for Zoe to follow before he leads her to an abandoned lot near an overpass.

"You're still upshifting early," Zoe tells Jack as she gets out of the car.

"I do that so you brake," Jack responds as he leans against his car.

"You lose traction and the back end kicks out," Zoe explains to him.

"I noticed," Jack tells her as she walks over to him. "Look, just because you know how I ride, doesn't mean you know me."

"You know what they say where we're from?" Zoe asks him with a smile. "Show me how you drive, I'll show you who you are." Zoe looks at his car. "V8. You never could resist American muscle." Zoe looks up at Jack to see a scar through his eyebrow. "Nice scar. You never could keep yourself out of trouble, either."

"What else do you know about me?" Jack asks as he turns to face her.

"About you?" Zoe asks with a chuckle. "Everything. You're my brother." Jack looks at her slightly shocked having believed he didn't have any family. "Like the scar on your wrist. You got it when you were 15. First street race. Some kid trying to show off lost control of his car, wiped out right next to us. You're lucky you didn't lose your arm."

"And let me guess, you saved me," Jack states with a proud smirk, thinking he had her figured out.

"Yes, with the help of Dom's sister," Zoe corrects him. "Dom was the kid showing off. Letty has a similar scar having been standing beside you." Jack looks down with a smile. "And on your shoulder. Boyle Heights. We were fleeing and got trapped in a corner. And you thought it was a good idea to ride your Torino Cobra through a retaining wall with Letty following us." Jack lets out a laugh since it sounds like something that he would do.

"All right, how about this one?" Jack asks her before raising his shirt.

"You had that the last time I saw you," Zoe answers him as she lets out a sigh. "You got it in your first month of your first tour. They sent you home until you healed before you went back." Jack slightly nods knowing that was probably before Owen saved him and that's why he can't remember it.

"Look, I don't know why you're here, but I really think you're over your head," Jack tells her honestly.

"I'm here for you," Zoe states with tears in her eyes. "You're my big brother."

"That brother you remember, it's not me," Jack says as he glances down.

"Not from what I just saw," Zoe tells him. "Like it or not you're still the same guy. I saw it out there. I see it right now."

"I got to go," Jack says, knowing what she is saying is making since.

"Hey," Zoe says as Jack opens his door. "These belong to you." Zoe then hands him, his dog tags. Jack gets into his car before driving off.

"This better have been worth it," Stasiak tells Brian as he pulls up beside the plane to take Brian back to London.

"More than you'll ever know," Brian says before giving him a nod of appreciation.