Chapter 1 - The idea

They are both lying on the floor in y/n's room. Lights were off, and they were looking at the stars on the ceiling that y/n had stuck on months ago. Y/n spent time there quite a lot. And sometimes her sister would join. Usually just to think about stuff they are stressed about, and sometimes just to lay down there in comfort silence. Today was one of those times, where it was just silent.

Alissa was starting to feel bored and tired of just being there thinking. She has been lying on the floor with y/n for almost 30 minutes. She couldn't handle it anymore, so she turned on the lamp that was right next to her to break the silence.

Alissa: "Hey, I have an idea..."

Y/n knows her sister. Enough to know that when she has an idea, either bad or good, nothing nor nobody can change her mind.

"What now?" She sighs.

Alissa: "What if we search for celebrities numbers on the internet." She suggested smiling, looking back at the ceiling.

"What do you mean, Alissa?" Y/n asks this time confused, but curious at the same time.

Alissa: "Like, what if we go to google, and search someone's number, and call  to see if they are real." She's explains, now getting excited, thinking this was the best idea she has ever had.

Alissa turns around -with her chest facing the floor supporting half of her body with her elbows- to look at her sister.

"You really believe that we're going to find a number from a celebrity?" Y/n says -still looking at the ceiling- laughing at her sister's idea.

Alissa responds with a serious "Yeah-"

Y/n finally turns around, also with the same position in which Alissa stood, and looks at her, realizing she was surprisingly being serious.

Y/n: "It's gonna take years. There's literally going to be thousands of pages with different numbers, and 99% of them are going to be fake." She says rhetorically.

Alissa: "So? It's not like you have anything else to do." She now sits straight, crossed her arms, and stares at y/n.

Y/n laughs. "I really wonder how you get this ideas out of nowhere... but okay. Just for today, and because I know I can't change your mind."

"So... who are we "calling" first?" Y/n sits straight, trying to hold back her giggles, thinking of how stupid she thinks the idea is.

Alissa: "I don't know, y/n. It could be anyone."

"Well it was your idea, smartass."

Y/n rolls her eyes and growns. She tries to  think of any celebrity she might be interested in calling.

"Wait-" Alissa says, making y/n get out of her thinking and look at her sister. "Let's try to call someone from the Marvel cast." She says very exited. "I know you don't like Marvel but please, you know how much I love them."

Alissa is a very big fan of Marvel, specially the Avengers. She has been since the first Avengers movie, when she first saw the character Loki. Although most people hated this character, she felt like they had something weirdly in common, they were both misunderstood. Not only she loves him because of that, but of course, she also has a big crush on him. After Alissa discovered -who for her is an interesting character- him, she then started to watch all the movies by herself.  Time passed and she slowly started to grow a love for each movie and character.

Y/n: "Seriously? When are you ever going to shut up about them?" She reacted annoyed, tired of hearing about it.

Alissa puts her shoulders back, her chest out, and chin up, and says: "Never." proudly.

"You're literally in love with people that are twice or triple your age and that have no idea you even exist." She furrowed her brows.

Alissa: "Oh come on! I don't judge your obsession with The Vampire Diaries. Yes, I know they're hot" she rolls her eyes. "...but trust me, you would love The Avengers too if you at least gave it a chance and watched a movie."

"Jeezz! No need to get all defensive about it." Y/n says with a little laugh.

Alissa: "I'm just telling the truth." She stops for a second. "No but like seriously, who in this world has never watched at least one marvel movie." She squinted her eyes.

Y/n: "I've watched The Hulk-" She mentioned but Alissa cut her off.

Alissa: "Bitch?!" She laughs. "Not you thinking that counts- No one even likes that movie." She says still laughing.

Y/n was already tired of this, considering it's not the first time Alissa and her talk about this.

Y/n: "You know what I don't care." She sits. "Are we gonna do this shit or not 'cause I will gladly go to sleep right now."

Knowing y/n wouldn't have any other option, Alissa suggested, "Okay. But we're calling Tom Hiddleston first."

"Yeah, okay. Whatever you want." Y/n -not knowing who the hell he was- rolls her eyes.

Alissa stands up looking everywhere in y/n's room trying to find her laptop.

Alissa: "Where the hell is my laptop?" She asks now looking on a small desk y/n has.

Alissa looks her laptop in y/n's desk because she sometimes borrows it to put it in front of her while she draws. Sometimes to watch a movie or show, and sometimes to have an image of what she wants to draw.

Y/n always has this desk messy, there's always papers, pencils, and everything she uses everywhere on this small desk. She feels like it's more comforting, and easier for her to find her stuff like that.

Y/n stands up from the floor.

"On your left." She says lying on the bed and getting comfortable, knowing that this -finding numbers- thing was going to take a while.

Alissa: "Found it. Also, I got that reference." She says walking closer to the bed to sit next to y/n.

Y/n responds confused, "What reference?"

Alissa rolls her eyes at the fact that she forgot her sister has no clue about what she was talking about. "Nothing. Forget about it."