Chapter 33

this my drawing i made it like at 3am idk i was wondering how her restaurant would look like and i just came up w this.

ANYWAYS i hope u enjoy this chapter <3

Lizzie's POV:

I was about to do an interview, it was the first I have done in a while. As always, my mom was with me. There's never a day where I have an interview, and she's not there to tell me what to do, and what to say.

Since my last interview was even before I was with Y/n, my mom took the opportunity to shut down all the 'rumours' where people thought I was dating a girl.

"Remember to say that the rumours that were going around are all fake, and that now you're happily married with Boyd." She says, just as expected, while adjusting my dress.

Lizzie: "But I'm not happy-"

She stops adjusting the dress and looks at me, "Yes you are, honey. You have to, for the people." she says, still trying to convince me into believing that being with Boyd is all that I need and want.

Lizzie: "I'm not going to lie."

I didn't want to lie to everyone, much less to myself. I was convinced that I wasn't going to, because I didn't want to in the first place.

"Don't start with this bullshit again, Elizabeth. You're going to do it because I'm telling you to, I don't care if you don't want to. What you want is to keep your career, right? Well this is what it takes!"

I remain silent as I thought about how to keep my job I had to do whatever it takes, because I love it. Even if it means doing things I don't like.

Every time my mother begins to talk out loud, I never have the courage to talk to her back, so I stayed silent until she spoke again.

"Now get ready. The interview is about to start."

Although I didn't feel like doing this interview, I nod to her and finish getting ready.

Third person's POV:

When Y/n walked inside the house with Hailee, she tried her best not to make any loud noises that could disturb Alissa. At the hour Y/n arrived home, Alissa was already sleeping since she had her first day of school the next day.

Y/n: "Do you like sushi?" She asked while they walked towards Y/n's room.

Hailee: "No." She stops for a second, "I love it." and says.

Y/n laughs. "Okay, good. I'm gonna order some."

Hailee: "Sounds great."

Y/n took her phone and ordered the food, while Hailee admired Y/n's room. When Y/n was done talking through the phone, she looked at Hailee, who was looking at her drawings.

Y/n: "You like them?" She asked.

Hailee: "Yes." She looks at Y/n. "I love them." She says.

Y/n chuckles, "Thank you." and says. "Would you like one?"

Hailee: "Oh, no. They look fine in the walls, I won't ruin them."