Chapter 37 - Date / Homemade Pasta

Hailee: "Anything you want to take to eat?" she asked while driving.

Y/n: "I thought you're not allowed to bring food to a theater."

Hailee: "Well, the one I'm taking you is... different."

Y/n: "And which one are you taking me to exactly?"

Hailee looks at Y/n, "Just wait." and says.

When Y/n finally decided what she wanted to get, which it was Mcdonald's, they stopped and bought the food. Seeing Y/n get her food, made Hailee want to get it as well so she did.

Hailee: "Don't eat it." She slaps Y/n's hand to stop her from getting the food from the bag.

Y/n: "Ugh. Why not?"

Hailee: "Because we'll eat it when we get there."

Y/n growls and rolls her eyes. "Fine."

After several minutes of Hailee driving, they finally got to the location. It was a drive-in theater.

Y/n: "Oh. My. God. I always wanted to come to one of these!"

Hailee laughed. She stopped in a big line of cars to get their ticked, and waited for her turn. When it was their turn, a woman walked over to Hailee's window.

"Hi, there. Good afternoon."

Hailee and Y/n looked at the woman, "Hi." and said at the same time.

"What are you guys trying today?"

Hailee: "The movie theater, please."

"Okay. So, right now we only have 3 movies available for today. Jungle cruise, Old, and Space Jam."

Hailee looks at Y/n, "Which one do you want to watch?" and asked.

Y/n: "No idea."

Hailee laughs and looks back at the woman. "Can I get the time for each of them?"

"Yeah, so the closest we have is in 20 minutes, and that's 'Old'."

Y/n: "I think... that's perfect."

Hailee: "Yeah, we'll  watch that one please."

"Perfect. I'll be right back."

The woman leaves, and comes back after a few minutes with their tickets. They both pay, and finally enter the theater where all the other cars where also waiting for the movie to start.

Y/n: "Can I eat now?" She asked. "I'm starving."

Hailee laughs. "Of course you can. I'm not gonna make you wait longer than I already did."

Y/n: "Well thanks. I appreciate it." She sarcastically says. 

When the movie finally started, both of the girls have already eaten their food.
While they were watching the movie, somebody knocked on their windows. When Hailee noticed, she jumped a little. The person was just standing there, but after a second she rolled down the window.

"Sorry to interrupt, but would you girls like to buy some popcorn? We also have, cotton candy of lots of flavor, and different kinds of drinks."

Hailee looks at Y/n, "You want anything?" and asks.

Y/n: "Popcorn?" she says unsure.

Hailee looks back at the person. "Can I please get some popcorn?" She asked. "Oh and two waters, please."

The person walks away and comes back with their order. The girls take their stuff and continued watching the movie.

...