Chapter 23

Just so u know I found the drawing on Pinterest, so idrk who owns it :))

———

Y/n was now on her desk. She has tried taking another nap but she wasn't really feeling like sleeping. Since she haven't in a while, she decided to take the time to draw on her desk.

At first she didn't really know what to draw. She didn't feel inspired or like copying a photo, so eventually she drew whatever came to her head, which is usually a person that she creates in her head.

She began drawing a circle, it was perfect in the first try. Then guidelines on the face. And with that she started drawing the eyes, nose, eyebrows, mouth, and every other little detail that she felt like adding.

Y/n has been making the picture that she had in her head nonstop, until she slowly realized that the person she was drawing wasn't really one of her creations, but it was someone she already knew.

The second she recognized who she was drawing, she stopped. She looked at it and although she wasn't finish, she could see that she drew every little detail like she had in mind. It was something she never does, at least not this quick.

While still staring at the drawing, a sound snapped out of her trance. As she heard it, she looked around to see what it was and realized it was her phone. When she saw her phone on the bed, she got on her feet to pick it up.

When she picked her phone up, she saw it was a message from Lizzie.

-
Lizzie
We need to talk.
Can you stop by the hotel?

Sure!
Read 4:50pm
-

When reading that message, Y/n's head began to fill with all the bad things that
that simple message could mean.
"We are not together so it's definitely not a break up... unless it's the break up of our friendship- it's definitely the end of our friendship."

After getting ready, she walked out of her room.

Y/n: "What are you guys doing?" She asks, looking at all the mess that the girls had in the kitchen.

Alissa: "We're baking a cake." She says.

Y/n: "You guys better clean up after you're done." She says pointing at everything that was misplaced.

Jenna: "We will." She smiles.

Y/n walks out of the kitchen and proceeds to leave.

Alissa's POV:

Jenna: "What are we gonna do to the cake?" She asks, looking at it as she thinks.

Alissa: "I don't know." I shrugged. "A frog?"

Jenna: "Again? A frog, really?"

Alissa: "Well, I don't know then."

Jenna: "Get your laptop, so we can see photos and get ideas or something."

Alissa: "Okay, I'll be right back."

I walked out to the kitchen and to my room to find my laptop. I looked everywhere and it wasn't anywhere, which made me think of Y/n. She always borrows my things and never gives them back, so I went to check on her room instead. The first place I looked was on her desk, she usually uses my laptop to watch something while she draws.