Chapter 46

The three girls were eating together. Y/n and Alissa seemed to be having more fun than Hailee. She didn't really looked like she was enjoying the food or the time that they're all spending together.

Alissa: "I'm going to the bathroom." She says.

Hailee and Y/n were finally by themselves, but the vibe wasn't like usual. It just felt awkward the whole time.

Y/n: "Are you okay?" She finally asked.

Hailee: "Yeah, of course. Why wouldn't i be?"

Y/n: "I don't know. That's why i asked. You just seemed uncomfortable."

Hailee: "Well i'm not." She says with a defensive tone.

Y/n: "I- Okay then. I was just wondering."

Hailee: "I'm fine."

Alissa finally walked out of the bathroom, so they got ready to go home.

Hailee dropped the girls off at home, and quickly left without saying goodbye.

Alissa: "She okay?" She asked, noticing how quiet the whole ride was and how stressed she looked.

Y/n: "I don't know to be honest." She says. "Wanna watch a movie?"

Alissa: "Sure."

...

As soon as Hailee got home, she called dave, her manager.

—————————————————

Dave: "Hey! What's up?"

Hailee: "Elizabeth fucking Olsen? Really?" She asked right away, feeling angry.

Dave: "I'm not following-"

Hailee: "I went to the meeting today and they talked about the movie and the people who were going to be in it. She's part of the cast and you didn't tell me."

Dave: "Because i didn't think it would be so important, Hailee." He laughs. "I mean you should be happy, she is extremely famous after all and this movie is gonna make more people know about you."

Hailee: "I don't fucking care. I don't want to be in a movie with her. Do something about it."

Dave: "Hailee i don't know what you want me to do i-"

Hailee: "Dave i don't care. Be useful and do something about it. You have a week. If i find out she's still part of the cast, you're fired."

Call Ended

—————————————————

Hailee groaned and threw her phone to her bed. She was feeling frustrated.
Being in a movie with her girlfriend's ex just didn't seemed like a good idea to her.

She finally has Y/n for herself, and she doesn't want anyone or anything to get in their ways. Elizabeth being on top of the list. She will do anything to keep them away from each other. Because she knows the impact she had on Y/n, and if she knew about Elizabeth their whole relationship could be thrown away, and Hailee is not going to let that happen.

Meanwhile, Lizzie didn't even mind having to work with Hailee. She was actually pretty excited, because even though she is Y/n's girlfriend, it was still nice knowing that she was going to get to work with such a talented actress.

Hailee wasn't sure of what to do, but she knew that she had to tell Y/n because if she didn't, she would find out the bad way. On the internet.