Chapter 13 - Kiss

After their plates were put in front of them, they focused completely on the food, forgetting what they were just talking about.

Y/n: "God this looks amazing." She says, picking up a fork to start eating her pasta.

Hailee laughs at how cute Y/n looked.
"I know!"

Y/n: "This is literally the best pasta I've ever tried." She says having a big amount of food inside her mouth, almost making her struggle to speak.

Hailee: "I'm glad you like it." She smiles.

...

An hour has passed and the girls finished eating their food, although y/n was full she felt like ordering a dessert. The menu had a lot of options, but the strawberry cheesecake was the one she felt like trying.

Since that was the last thing the girls were going to order, the waitress came with the dessert and with the bill. Y/n was going to take her wallet out, but Hailee didn't let her.

Hailee: "No, I invited you." She says, putting her credit card on the table.

Y/n: "Are you sure?"

Hailee nodded with a smirk.

Y/n was already eating her cheesecake when the waitress took Hailee's credit card.

Hailee: "Is it good?" She asks, looking at the strawberry cheesecake.

Y/n: "Yea, it's amazing. Want to try?" She asks, lifting the fork in her hand with a piece of her dessert closer to Hailee.

Hailee: "Sure." Having the fork already very close to her, she didn't really have to move to take the bite. "It's good." She says.

The waitress comes back with Hailee's credit card, and puts it on the table.

Waitress: "Have a great night, boss." She says and walks away.

Y/n looks at Hailee confused.

Y/n: "Boss?" She furrowed her brows.

Hailee shrugged with a smile.

Y/n: "What- how? Why didn't you tell me?!" She asks amazed.

Hailee: "I was going to, but you seemed very focused on the food that I didn't want to interrupt your relationship." She sarcastically says. "Plus, it's not really important."

Y/n: "Oh god- But what if I said something bad about the food or the restaurant?"

Hailee: "It's good to have honest reviews."She laughs.

Y/n: "How do you own this living in LA?!"

Hailee: "Oh, it's not my only restaurant. I have it in different countries."

Y/n: "Wow, Hailee. I'm so happy for you."

Hailee: "Thank you!" She giggles.

Y/n was done with her dessert so they were just ready to leave. While they walked outside the restaurant, y/n was still so amazed that they only talked more about how Hailee got to own more than one restaurant in only a few years.