Chapter 38 - Another celeb

"Boss?" The woman says confused as she sees Hailee laying on the floor with a girl resting her head on her chest.

"Boss." She repeats, this time gently touching Hailee's shoulder.

Hailee after a few seconds slowly opened her eyes and finally woke up. When waking up, of course she noticed the fact that she was laying on the kitchen floor, with Y/n's head on her chest.

Hailee: "What time is it?" she asked.

"It's 7am, Boss. We are opening the restaurant in half an hour."

Hailee: "Shit." she says and looks at Y/n. "Y/n." she softly said while rubbing her back. "Wake up."

Y/n finally starts waking up.

Hailee: "We have to go."

Y/n opening her eyes fully, looks around "What are we doing here?" and asks.

Hailee: "We'll talk about this later, now come on." Hailee gets up from the floor, "We have to go home." and reaches her hand to Y/n to help her get up as well.

They walked outside and to Hailee's car, and Hailee took Y/n home. Through out the whole ride, neither of them said a word. It was silent but not awkward, because they both remembered pretty well what happened last night.

When they finally arrived to Y/n's house, Hailee spoke.

Hailee: "About last night-"

Y/n cuts her off and looks at Hailee with a smile, "I'm glad it happened." and says.

Hailee blushes and smiles. "Me too."

Before Y/n got out of the car, she got closer to Hailee and placed a kiss on her lips. After she pulls away, a smile remained on Hailee's face until y/n finally got out of the car.

Y/n goes inside her house, waving at Hailee before closing the door.

While laying in her bed, Y/n couldn't help but think about the whole day that she spent with Hailee. How Hailee knew that she wasn't feeling good with what happened with Lizzie so she managed to make her feel much better, and how she was there every second for her as a friend.

Despite what happened between the two of them before Lizzie came back, Hailee was kind enough to put those feelings and thoughts aside for good to just be the friend Y/n needed at any time. But something inside Y/n was telling her that being her friend was starting to not be enough, that being the reason to what they did last night.

Alissa: "Hey." she says, entering Y/n's room without knocking.

Y/n snaps out of her thoughts and looks at Alissa. "Hey."

Alissa: "How are you?" She asks, referring specifically to Lizzie's return. "Are you okay?"

Y/n: "Yeah." She replied, knowing who her sister referred to. "I'm good."

Alissa: "Did she text you or something?"

Y/n: "Nope."

Alissa: "What do you think she's here for?"

Y/n: "I don't know, Alissa." She says, not wanting to talk about her. "And I honestly don't even care."

Alissa: "You do though."

Y/n gets up from her bed and walks inside the bathroom, now avoiding talking about this, feeling mad at herself knowing her sister was right... once again.