Chapter 7

2 days later

The two sisters were already up, and they had previously eaten lunch. They're now sitting together on the couch, watching a movie that just came out and y/n really wanted to watch. While y/n was paying attention to the movie, Alissa was thinking of telling her sister about what she did the other night without asking her. She knew she didn't have to tell her, but she also knew it would be worst if she didn't.

"Y/n?" Alissa takes her eyes off of the tv and looks down.

"What?" Y/n responded, without taking her eyes off of the movie.

Alissa: "I need to tell you something I did, but just promise me you won't get mad." She puts her head up and looks at y/n.

Y/n pauses the movie, and then looks at Alissa, noticing she is being serious. "What did you do?" She said as she expected something bad.

Alissa: "You're not going to get mad, right?"

Y/n: "Alissa, just tell me."

"While you were taking a shower the other day... I uh- I might have saved Lizzie's number and texted her without telling you." Alissa says a little faster with each word, nervous about how her sister will react.

Y/n: "What?" She says very calm, but also trying not to get angry. "What did you tell her? You didn't say anything about me did you?"

Alissa: "Um- that's kind of the reason why I texted her." She shrugged and said with an awkward smile.

Y/n knew that her sister cared about her, but sometimes she cared too much, and she tries to do things for her without thinking.

Y/n: "Alissa, what did you tell her?"

"I just wanted to help, okay? I wanted her to know more about yourself, I know you don't like letting people in." Alissa says looking down.

"You didn't tell her about our father, did you?" Y/n asks, this time showing that she was angry.

Alissa: "I just told her that you don't like to talk about him after what he did to you."

"But you didn't tell him what he did, right?" Y/n stands up from the couch, almost about to tear up, and stares at Alissa hoping she won't say yes.

Alissa: She looks at y/n. "No. How could I tell her when I don't even know myself?" She asked, which made y/n remember that she haven't told her yet. "I just told her a little about our lives and what we went through, I knew you would never have the courage to tell her yourself so I wanted to help."

"Shit, Alissa." She sarcastically laughs, looking up to the ceiling, and back to Alissa. "I don't fucking care if you just wanted to help, It's my decision whether I want to tell her or not. You can't just do things for me because you think it's right."

Alissa: "Look, I'm sorry-"

Y/n cuts her off, and sits back down on the couch, with her hand stretched out, for Alissa to give her the phone. "Give me your phone." She demands. "I want to see what you told her."

Alissa takes her phone out of her pocket, unlocked it, and handed it to her sister. Y/n went through the messages and reads the conversation.

"I really think you're overreacting." Alissa says while looking at y/n still reading.

The more y/n reads, the more she calms herself down. "Maybe. Maybe not." She stops reading and gives Alissa her phone back.

Alissa: "So? Are you mad?"

Y/n: "Of course I'm mad. You texted Lizzie and told her about my life without asking me-"

Alissa: "But I didn't say anything bad."

Y/n: "You literally said yourself that you only talked shit about me the whole time."

Alissa: "Well- it still wasn't that bad."

She puts her head in her hands, trying  not to look at Alissa and rolls her eyes.

Y/n: "And how did you even get my password in the first place?" She looks back at Alissa.

Alissa: "I was lucky. I guessed, and I was right." She lied proudly.

Y/n: "You knew it this whole time, didn't you?"

Alissa: "Yup." She nodded.

A few minutes passed, and y/n randomly says: "Thanks."

Which made Alissa confused, not expecting her to say that. Although she wanted to hear it, she didn't think Y/n would actually say it.

Alissa: "What?" She asks, checking if what she heard was right.

Y/n: "You're right. I would never have the courage to tell Lizzie about my life, and although I hate the fact that you had to do it behind my back, and that you also mostly talked shit about me, you still made me a favor."

"Then in that case, you're welcome." Alissa now feeling better about what she did.

Y/n: "But calm down. Whatever you were trying to do, it wasn't going to work anyways."

Alissa: "Why?"

Y/n: "Alissa, Lizzie is straight. She has a boyfriend."

Alissa: "Oh." She says caught off guard, but still decides to ignore it. "It's ok. Straight couples last less."

Y/n squints looking at Alissa. "What is that supposed to mean?"

Alissa: "They're gonna have to break up... some day."

Y/n: "You can't just say they're going to break up because they're straight, Alissa." She furrowed her brows.

Alissa: "You know what, I'm going to manifest it for you."

Y/n: "What the hell." She murmured. "And you dare to say I'm the weird one." She sighs.

Alissa: "That's because you are. And for the record, I'm doing this 'cause I genuinely like this Lizzie girl."

Y/n: "Yeah a little too much I would say."

Alissa rolls her eyes. "Oh please- not like that. She said she likes Marvel."

Y/n: "You have to be fucking kidding me right now." Y/n says with a laugh.

Alissa: "What?"

Y/n: "Is that the only reason why you like her?"

Alissa: "Well it's the ONLY thing I know about her besides her name so, yes."

Y/n rolls her eyes. "How much do you think she likes it?" She asks, thinking that if she really likes it, maybe watching a Marvel movie wouldn't be so bad after all.

Alissa: "She said she was a fan, which it could only mean that she loves it." Alissa smirks, knowing that would get Y/n finally more interested in the movies.

Y/n: "Okay, whatever. I'm going to make myself something to eat, want anything?" She stands up and walks to the kitchen.

Alissa: "No, I'm ok."

Y/n makes herself a peanut butter and jelly sandwich and sits back on the couch next to Alissa after she's finished. They got comfortable as she played the movie they were watching before it was interrupted by the conversation.