Five

'So she's pissed because you brought the twins here?' Fangs asked as him and Toni sat in the Whyte Wyrm a few days later.

'Yeah she called me Saturday night, Aaliyah or Phoenix must have told her. I mean it's not their fault she probably just asked them what they had been doing while with me' Toni huffed.

'So what did you say?' Fangs asked as he took a sip of his beer.

'Nothing really, the conversation didn't last that long but I did tell her they were my kids too and that they're not in any danger here' Toni shrugged.

'So is that the first time you've spoken to each other since your break up?' Fangs asked.

'Actually I saw her Friday evening at Pops and then again Saturday when I took the twins back' Toni answered.

'Did you guys talk?' Fangs raised an eyebrow.

'She barely acknowledged me, she just spoke to the kids. She was going out with Veronica and Betty, I don't think she was expecting to see us there' Toni answered.

'At least she didn't walk out though right?' Fangs said.

'Only because of our babies, she wouldn't do that to them' Toni said.

'I guess, are you gonna try and talk to her? Try and win her back?' Fangs asked carefully.

'It wouldn't make any difference, she doesn't want me. Why would she after what I did to her? She looks at me differently now, there's no emotion behind her eyes anymore' Toni said sadly.

'You think she doesn't have feelings for you anymore?' Fangs asked 'you were married, you are still married'.

'She hates me Fangs, I broke her trust. Can we talk about something else?' Toni huffed.

'Fine but I don't think you're trying hard enough T, like I said you're married' Fangs said standing up to head to the bar for another drink leaving Toni with her thoughts.

***

It was Wednesday morning and Cheryl had just dropped the twins off at school, she hadn't spoken to Toni or had any other messages from Raven.

She was sat in a booth alone at Pops sipping on a coffee while scrolling through her phone, she didn't even notice the bell above the door ringing.

'Hey' a familiar voice said pulling the redheads attention from her phone.

'Antoinette' Cheryl said sitting up straighter.

'Do you mind if I sit?' Toni asked trying to be as confident as she could.

The redhead hesitated for a moment before rolling her eyes 'sure'.

'So how have you been?' Toni asked as she slid in the booth opposite Cheryl.

'Fine' Cheryl answered shortly 'you?'.

'I've been better' Toni shrugged 'I'm sorry about not telling you I took the twins to the Wyrm'.

'Forget it' Cheryl said seemingly more interested in the table than talking to Toni.

'I've really missed you' Toni said before she could stop herself.

Cheryl looked up for a moment 'we're not doing this'.

'Doing what? You're still my wife and I still love you' Toni said honestly.

Cheryl tried to keep a neutral face, she tried to stop any emotion showing at all.

'About that, maybe we should talk about getting divorced' Cheryl said but this time not being able to hide the crack in her voice.