Nineteen

'I'm sorry it's a little messy, I haven't had time to clean up properly' Toni apologised as she unlocked the door to her home.

They had just been to Cheryl's house so the redhead could grab some comfortable clothes for the night and the next day as well as some toiletries.

'It's fine Toni I know how messy our children are' Cheryl chuckled as she followed Toni into her house.

Bear immediately heard the pair and rushed to the door to greet them.

'Hey buddy' Toni fussed him before he moved to get some attention from the redhead.

'Hi Bear' she smiled as she patted his head.

'Okay you outside' Toni instructed leading him to the back door.

'Make yourself comfortable Cher' Toni said as she picked up some of the twins toys from the floor.

'Do you mind if I go and change?' Cheryl asked.

'No of course not, you can use my room or one of the kids rooms if you feel more comfortable doing that' Toni smiled.

'Okay thank you' Cheryl nodded as she climbed the stairs, finding Toni's room and placing her bag on the bed.

She got out of her dress letting it pool at her feet before she stepped out of it.

The redhead rummaged through her bag pulling out her nightwear, it was a red silk shirt and short set, she also pulled out some wipes for her face and a hair tie.

Toni was still downstairs cursing herself for not cleaning but she honestly wasn't expecting Cheryl to be staying with her tonight.

It did look somewhat better, tidier but nothing compared to how Cheryl cleaned.

She heard the redhead coming down the stairs after about fifteen minutes.

'Do you need help?' Cheryl asked.

Toni turned to face her but she forgot how to form words, of course Cheryl looked absolutely gorgeous dressed up but the brunette absolutely loved seeing her wife the way she was now.

Her face was clear of makeup, her lips plump and natural, the ginger in her eyelashes shined, her hair was in a messy bun on the top of her head and she was wearing her pyjamas.

Out of everything this is what Toni had missed the most.

This was her favourite way to see the redhead.

Beautiful. Absolutely beautiful.

'Toni?' Cheryl frowned 'are you okay?'.

'Huh?' Toni mumbled shaking her head.

'I asked if you need help?' Cheryl repeated herself.

'Oh no it's fine, I'll sort the rest out tomorrow' Toni blushed at the way she just froze in the presence of Cheryl's natural beauty.

'Okay' Cheryl nodded.

'Do you want some hot chocolate? It's pretty cold' Toni asked.

'I can make that if you want to go and change?' Cheryl offered.

'Are you sure?' Toni asked.

'Of course' Cheryl smiled.

'Okay thank you' Toni grinned as she moved towards the redhead.

'You look beautiful by the way' Toni said stopping in front of the redhead before moving passed her and up the stairs.

Now it was Cheryl's turn to freeze unexpectedly.