Ten

A week had passed and Toni had healed enough to go with her plan of ambushing the Ghoulies.

Cheryl had allowed the twins to call her every night before they went to sleep, the brunette had told them that she was ill and that's why they hadn't seen her, they believed what they were told but they also missed her.

The Serpents had been keeping an eye on Cheryl and the twins, from a distance of course, reporting back to Toni every day to let her know they were safe.

Cheryl hadn't got around to introducing the twins to Raven yet but she was planning on doing it in the coming days but she was extremely nervous about how they would react.

Toni had called all of the Serpents to the Whyte Wyrm for a meeting, she had decided tonight would be the night they'd make sure the Ghoulies would never cross the Serpents again.

***

'Okay so does everyone understand the plan?' Toni asked, the Serpents gathered around her as she pointed to the map.

They all mumbled their understanding after Toni had told each of them where she needed them.

'Are you sure this is a good idea?' Jughead asked.

'It's the only way, we need to stop this before it really starts' Toni said as she put the switchblade she'd had since she was a teenager into her pocket.

'Listen up, like I said before we go in hard enough to scare them but we don't seriously hurt anyone unless absolutely necessary and we have each other's back. No Serpent stands alone' Toni yelled.

The Serpents respected Toni and would follow her without question into any situation.

They exited the Whyte Wyrm and Toni took in the amount of motorcycles and Serpents, the gang had grown over the years now having more members than ever before and the brunette could almost guarantee that the Ghoulies had no idea.

Toni jumped on her motorcycle kicking it to life as she turned to look at Sweet Pea, Fangs and Jughead who nodded at her.

'Serpents let's ride!' She yelled as she sped off followed by the people she would trust with her life.

Toni wasn't even worried that the Ghoulies would hear the sound of their roaring motorcycles, she was so confident that they could take on the opposing gang.

They arrived at the dive bar in less than twenty minutes, skidding in the gravel as they stopped and jumped straight off of their motorcycles.

Sweet Pea, Fangs and Jughead quickly approached the three Ghoulies that were smoking punching them so hard that they knocked them out before the Serpents rushed into the bar.

A fight erupted immediately and just as Toni suspected the Serpents outnumbered the Ghoulies but she was only interested in one person- Malachai.

There were fists flying everywhere, Toni throwing a few when she needed to as she searched the bar for the Ghoulies leader.

'Toni watch out!' Jughead yelled as a Ghoulie swung at her with a bat.

Toni managed to dodge the hit before swinging her own arm and punching the woman straight in the jaw.

She felt someone grab her hair pulling her backwards as another Ghoulie hit her in the face, Sweet Pea was soon by her side helping her out.

She sent him a small nod of thanks before pushing forward striking any Ghoulie that got in her way.

She jumped over the bar towards a shut door kicking it open with all the strength she had.

'Well well well if it isn't the queen herself' Malachai laughed as he stood from his chair.