Nine

'Did you hear something?' Cheryl said as she leaned against Raven.

'Hear what?' Raven asked her as she carried on watching the movie.

'I'm sure I heard someone knock on the door' Cheryl said sitting forward.

'At this hour? I doubt it' Raven shrugged.

'Let me just check' Cheryl said, she pushed herself off the couch heading towards the door.

She grabbed her keys and quietly unlocked the door before slowly pulling it open.

What she saw made the colour drain from her face as panic rose in her body.

'Oh my god, what happened?' Cheryl said quickly catching Toni as she fell finally giving in to her pain.

'RAVEN!' Cheryl screamed causing the woman to almost sprint to the front door, her eyes wide when she saw the redhead cradling an unconscious Toni in her arms.

'We need to get her to a hospital' Raven rushed to grab her car keys before moving to Cheryl's side and helping the redhead lift her wife from the ground 'I'll drive'.

The pair put Toni in the back of Ravens car, Cheryl climbing in beside her while Raven jumped in the drivers seat.

'Please Raven hurry!' Cheryl cried as she moved Toni's hair from her face.

Raven broke every speed limit there was as she followed the redheads directions to the hospital, stopping her car at the entrance and helping Cheryl get a still unconscious Toni out.

'Someone help, please!' Cheryl yelled as they entered the hospital, doctors rushing to her and taking Toni from her arms.

Raven brought Cheryl in for a hug before taking her to the waiting room, where they sat waiting for some sort of news.

The redhead nor Raven picked their phone up so Cheryl couldn't contact Sweet Pea or Fangs and there was no way she was leaving Toni alone in the hospital.

Cheryl didn't speak as they waited for any news from the doctors but Raven didn't leave her side.

'Family of Toni Blossom-Topaz?' The doctor called out after what felt like forever.

Cheryl jumped up before turning to look at the woman who was sat next to her.

'You go, I'll wait here' Raven gave her a small smile.

'What's your relation to the patient?' The doctor asked.

'She's my wife' Cheryl answered immediately.

'Follow me' the doctor said turning away from the redhead 'there doesn't seem to be any broken bones, she's just really bruised, we're currently giving her morphine for the pain but she is awake although she may seem a little drowsy. Do you know what happened and if your wife was intoxicated?'.

'I don't' Cheryl said shaking her head.

'Alright, well she's just through there' the doctor said stopping in front of a closed door.

Cheryl thanked the doctor as he walked away, she turned to the door and took a deep breath before pushing it open.

'Cheryl?' Toni croaked out, her eyes and face swollen from the bruising.

'Hi' Cheryl said wiping her tears away as she sat beside the brunette 'Toni what the hell happened?'.

'Don't cry, I'm alright' Toni said reaching for Cheryl's hand.

'We both know that's not true' Cheryl said taking the hand that was reached out to her.

'The pain medication is pretty good' Toni tried to joke but the redhead wasn't impressed.